Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen w/ note :

Charlie's P.O.V

I opened the door to the flat I shared with MacKenzy to find that all the lights were flickered off; signaling that no one was home. I stared confused at the room before looking back down at my phone. Kyla had texted me to come back to my apartment for something really important, Vivian and MacKenzy gave me a dress to put on before telling me to go to my place, and no that I'm here...nobody is around?

I felt as if I was in one of those mystery shows. You know, the kind that has so much drama that nobody knows who killed who? That someone sabatoges everyone's lives, and makes a plan to make someone look like the murder? Well, that was how I felt now. And if any of my friends killed someone and were blaming me to get caught, then they should know that I have some pretty good lawyers and I do not look good in a uniform prisoner's wear.

But then I had to remind myself I was all dolled up; wearing a very beautiful dress that came to my knees with my leather jacket, because it was cold, wearing a pair of two inch heels, and my hair was to it's finest. Megan had hair sprayed it two times, but Zayn had made her do it five times. I basically had seven layers of hair spray on my hair right now.

My make up was just eyeliner and some mascara, nothing fancy. Megan said she didn't care for make up, so that is why she didn't want to paste it all on to me. Making me look like a sugar cookie with powder and random colors she said.

I slipped my phone back into the pocket of my coat, and right as I was doing so, I saw something on the floor.

Rose petals.

There was a trail of them. They all leaded to the small living area. I didn't bother picking them up, because it would be a waste of time, but I did follow them. It ended at the flat screen. A little white envelope laid on the TV stand.

I picked it up. I opened it, and read the small note inside.

Remember our fifth date? Turn around!
-Louis Xx

I rose an eyebrow. I slowly turned around to face the couch. Another envelope was placed on a red blanket sitting on the sofa with a DVD case to one of my favorite movies.

Again, I repeated my steps by opening up the small envelope.

Our original date was rained out, so we both agreed to have a small night. You forced me to watch a romantic comedy with you while cuddling up in blankets and eating popcorn. Go to the kitchen.
-Louis Xx

Now I was really confused. Was this some type of TV series that recaptivated all your favorite parts of the show? My life was no show, but it seemed like Louis was tricking me into thinking it was one. I did as I was told and walked to the kitchen. The small letters in the palm of my hand.

There was nothing in the kitchen. I was about to give up when I saw the light inside the microwave on.

I walked over to the device that warmed your food, and opened the door. Inside was a bowl with a packet of popcorn. A little note was taped to the packet.

Remember that we didn't really see the end of the movie because of us having a popcorn fight? But that wasn't the only fight we had with food... ;)
-Louis Xx

Only fight with food? I scrunched up my nose as confusion swept over me. I read the note over and over, and finally it made sense to me. Louis was talking about the one date we had with spaghetti. Louis had planned to do a suprise Italian dinner for a date one night, and when I arrived at seven o'clock, he still wasn't done making it. He was confused with the recipe he chose. I ended up helping him, and that went into us spilling sauce all over ourselves and throwing the noodles at each other.