Chapter Thirty Six

{A/N "I like books more than I like you." is what my English teacher told our class today...totally agree with her on that about school! ;)}

Chapter Thirty Six w/ small note :

"Hello, Aria," Charlie greeted.
{A/N : I'm listening to District3's 'Hello'...omg.}

"Hello to you, too, Charlie," I said opening the door wider for her to come in. "Where's Louis?" I looked over at the guy who followed Charlie in. He looked a little similar to Charlie, except taller. "Who's this?"

"Louis went to Niall and Kyla's place, because he's taking Laura out for her first drink. And this dashing and stupid man is my brother, Cornelius!" Charlie smiled wide as she put arm around the guy's shoulders.

I closed the door, and turned back around to face the two

"I'm not stupid," Cornelius rolled his eyes. "I went to Harvard."

"You're book smart, not common sense smart," Charlie smirked. Her brother glared at her. "You're name also sounds smart...Cornelius Flynn!"

Cornelius ignored his sister and looked at me. "I'm guessing you're Aria?"

"Yep," I grinned. "The one and only. Nice to meet you, Cornelius."

"Call me Luis," Cornelius replied. He looked around the room. "Nice place you have here."

"Thanks," I said. I would've said more, but Harry came walking into the room with his mum. I looked over at the two, and sent them a small smile. "Harry, Anne; this is Luis. Charlie's brother."

"Nice to meet you," Harry shook hands with Luis. "I'm Harry."

"Same here," Luis said. He gave Anne a smile. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too," Anne and Luis shook hands. "I'm Harry's mum." Anne moved her eyes over to me. "Aria, the soup's done." She looked back over to Charlie and her brother. "Are you two hungry?"

"Well, if you guys are going to have dinner, I don't want to interrupt," Charlie said pulling her arm off her brother's shoulders. "That would be rude, and-"

"There's enough soup to go around for everyone."

"I'm starving. What soup is it?"

Luis and Harry shared a quiet chuckle over Charlie. Charlie sent the two of them glares before following Anne into the kitchen. I walked in behind Charlie, the two boys followed.

"I love chicken noodle soup!" Charlie exclaimed. Anne handed her a bowl of the soup, and then handed me one. I got five spoons out for everyone, and sat down at the table. Charlie sat across from me. "It's so warm."

I nodded in agreement.

"This is delicious," Charlie said. "Harry made it, right?"

"Yep. He made it for me," I said.

"Because she didn't want chocolate," Harry pulled out the chair beside me and sat down. "How have you been Charlie?"

"Fine. How about you, Mr. Styles?"

"Good," Harry answered. Luis sat down. Anne didn't have a seat, so she stood. "Mum, you can have my-"

"It's fine, Harry," Anne said. She put her bowl of soup down. "I should go unpack."

"Okay," Harry shrugged and started eating his soup. Or should I say drinking because soup is a liquid? 

Anne left the dining room and kitchen. When she was out of sight, Charlie looked at me. "Why is she going to unpack?"