Chapter 2

Klaus's POV

It's been 27 weeks and 3 days since I am stuck in this prison along with Mikael. We barely talk to each other, and when we do it's usually just fight but we continue to live in my mansion because it's the only place that we both like...

Mikael is usually in the gym or something to take his mind off of this place and I am going to the woods and turn into a wolf, it's the only thing that calm me down or makes me continue to have my sanity.

Caroline's POV

Bonnie called me to meet her in the middle of the woods, the place where she usually likes to do her witchy voodoos and told me it was urgent. So I decided to go there as fast as I could, witch mean I was there in a few seconds thanks to my vampire speed.

"Hey Care" she said with a weak smile and I knew she was sad.

"What happened?" I asked worried.

"You know that I love you and you are like a sister to me... Right?" She said fighting her tears.

"I know. I love you too and you are like the sister I never had. You and Elena." I said and she just gave me a small and sad smile. "I know that you won't see Elena again. But at least you know that when she wakes up she will have a human life... like how she always wanted."

"I know. That's not the reason I'm like this." She said and I gave her a confused look "you know that today I had a meeting with a bunch of witches, right?" She asked and I just nodded "the thing is... There are some problems because Klaus..."

"No. No way." I said cutting her off. "I am not going to New Orleans just to flirt a little with Klaus so you guys will solve what witchy problem you are having. Sorry but I can't. You know that he is no longer the guy who I just flirted. He is more than that. Sorry"

"It's not that." Bonnie said and took a deep breath then added "you know how the witches are always talking about the valence of the earth."

"Yeah"

"Well, a powerful witch put Klaus in a prison."

"She did what?" I asked angry "how could she?"

"Care, the problem is that because of him being one of the people with more darkness inside, a person with as much light as he has the darkness needs to go to the prison too."

"First, Klaus isn't that dark guy as everyone paints and second why are you telling me all of this?"

"Because... you are the person who needs to go to that prison. The witch upset the balance and to have again the valence on the earth than they need you to be in the prison with him." Bonnie said.

"What? That's crazy" I said in disbelief.

"Why do you think you guys are so attracted to each other? You need his darkness and he needs your light." Bonnie said. "Please... I need you to do this."

"I can see this is really important." I said hesitant and then took a deep breath and said "I'm in."

"Are you sure? Because there is no coming back in this decision." Bonnie said and I nodded then she start to murmur some Latin words and I passed out.

When I woke up I was in the middle of the woods, in the same spot I was before pass out but Bonnie wasn't there anymore.

I decided to start to walk to see if Bonnie's spell worked when I heard someone, the person wasn't human... I went after the noise that the person did and I saw Klaus looking at the trees and laying in the ground.

"Oh my God!" I said looking at a very naked Klaus who then looked at me surprised, I fast turn around so I couldn't see him, which was stupid because I saw him naked once.