Chapter 31

Caroline's POV

After the breakfast, Rebekah almost dragged me to her bedroom.

"Okay. This room is spelled."

"How am I not surprised?" I asked Rebekah.

"Spill. How did it happened? When? Is it serious? If yes, how serious? When did you knew you wanted him? Who made the first move? Who was the first saying the L-word? This of you being the queen of the Quarter is for real? Most important, do you really love my brother?" She said while we seat on her bed making me laugh with all of her questions.

"I don't know where I should start..." I said and then I added "Do you remember when you and your brother came to Mystic Falls and you safe Matt?"

"Yeah. It was a particularly interesting trip. I found out that my brother could be even more hard to be with then usual..." She said more to herself than to me.

"You know what happened?"

"He just told me that he had your confession and there was still hope for you two to really get together... But I always thought it happened more than that and now by seeing your face I'm completely sure something more happened." Rebekah said excited "Tell me. Remember Girl Code."

"Does that means that we are friends? Because we need to be friends to use Girl Code." I told her.

"That depends. Do you want us to be friends?" She asked and I could see that she was just trying not to seem needy because I was like that when I was human.

"I was kind of hoping we could be sisters..." I said and she hugged me.

"Sorry" she said when she broke the hug then she looked down and added "It's just I am not used to be friends with someone, specially a girl."

"There's a first time to everything." I said and she smiled to me.

"Okay. But you are not getting out of this so easily. Now tell me everything."

"Well, when he visited me. We started to talk, then he told me he wanted my confession about him, the truth about how I felt about him and then he would leave and never got back to Mystic Falls. So I told him what I felt and then made him leave but stayed with this necklace." I said and showed her the necklace that was a point of an arrow

"Nik let you keep this?" She asked and I nodded "Wow, he really likes you."

"Well, we never saw or talk to each other until the day I went to the prison that he was. The witches thought that for restoring the balance I needed to go to the prison because his darkness completes my light and vice-versa, so when Bonnie told me, I said it was okay to her making the spell and after the spell I woke up in the woods and heard a noise, I went after that noise..."

"And it was Nik" she said excited, cutting me off.

"A very naked Nik. He just had done his wolf walk, like he likes to say..." I said smiling and continue "I made him go to the Salvatore's boarding house with me so he could get some clothes. After that I kind of asked him to live with me in the Salvatore's, he accepted and then we start living together. We talk a lot, he heard about my insecurities, my hopes for the future... We talked about everything, it wasn't just me, he also told me stuff about him and when I was sad he made me laugh."

"Nik made you laugh? I didn't know that was possible." She said and I giggled to myself thinking about that one time when I was sad and he sing to me a song of Neil Diamond.

"Almost since day one we slept together, without having sex, we just cuddle..."

"No. I can't imagine my brother just cuddling. I didn't even knew he liked to cuddle..." Rebekah said making me chuckle.

"Yeah... Then in the first day I didn't had any clothes so I used your brother's clothes and made him go shopping with me. The first person saying the L-word was me and we weren't even dating. I thought he would die and he told me to get out of there because it was dangerous but I told him that I would stay he asked me why and I said the L-word without even realizing than he said that he loved me too. We break up when Cami and Elijah appeared but it doesn't matter because we got back together..." I told her then added "yes, this is serious, really serious and I really love your brother."

"I'm so happy!" She said excited and hugged me again.