Chapter 75

Caroline's POV

I woke up and felt Klaus's strong arms wrapped around me, I looked at him and he was sleeping. He is so cute when he sleeps... I kissed his lips then whispered to his ear "Wake up"

"Good morning love." He said with a sleepy voice and I kissed him with passion, hunger and lust. I missed him so much... I don't even know how I was able to be this much time without him.

He turned me around and kissed me with so much passion and love... Then he travel his lips to my neck and search until her found my sweet spot.

"Nik..." I moaned.

"I love when you call me that." He whispered to my ear and I smiled.

I quickly kissed him and took his t-shirt, then I rolled him over to be again on top and kissed his lips, then I kissed his chest and licked his abs making him moan my name really low, I went back to his lips and kissed him, he took my dress and turned me around so he could be on top, he kissed me then travel his lips to my neck making me moan his name and he smirked. Then he admired my body like if it was the first time making me smile and blush a little bit for having that effect on him, he kissed me, then kissed my breast and my belly making me moan his name again. He kissed me again and continue with his sweet torture.

"I can't take it anymore." I said almost without breathing "I need you. NOW"

"Calm down love..." He said and whispered to my ear "Let me enjoy you."

I kissed him and he kissed me right back fighting for dominance, then he went to my neck, my breast, my belly and back to my lips, and finally it happened we were making love and it was incredible.

After a few rounds we lay down in the bed almost without breath.

"I missed you so much love..."

"You sure that you just didn't miss the sex?" I asked teasing him.

"That too. Sex with you is amazing. Did you ever try it?" He asked making me chuckle and blush.

"I missed you too." I said still blushing.

"I love you so much..." He said admiring me and then whispered to my ear "specially when you blush"

"And I love you" I said smiling and he kissed me.

AN: Sorry for being a shorter chapter than already was.