Chapter 86

No one's POV

Caroline was really stress but also excited about the party that she was going to throw along with the person she most loved, Niklaus Mikaelson.

She still couldn't believe what was happening in her life, she is pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl, like she always wanted and she had a men in her life that she loved unconditionally and that besides all of her insecurities, deep down she knows he loves her.

Klaus is more nervous and jealous, even if he says that he doesn't feel such thing as jealousy, because not only Caroline's friends will come and they are also the people who tried to kill him many times but in that group Stefan and Tyler are included. Klaus knows that Caroline loves him and wants to be with him, but he also know how things can change the moment we least expect and how our feelings can change.

He lived for a thousand years and during the most time of his existence, he thought he would never loved someone as he loved Tatia, of course it come beautiful and interesting women after Tatia died, and he did have some relationships but never was in love with those girls it was just attraction and after a few days he made them forget about him (AN: I still didn't see the season 3 of TO and the season 7 of TVD, so there are things that might be wrong, even that people told me it happen and I deny it like Klaus and some girl named Aurora) and after many centuries without loving someone because he kept reminding himself that when he lived someone, he grew weaker by the time and he couldn't afford that because he was running from Mikael along with his siblings and he also wanted to show people that he was the powerful one, he was tired of being the weaker one that doesn't do anything right...

After several centuries of denning himself to love someone, he start to be okay with the company of loneliness, at least he thought he did, but in fact he made himself becoming darker and becoming someone he was not, before of being turned he was kind and caring and had no problem in showing affection to others, but then he changed and felt betrayed not just by his mother, his biological father and Mikael, but also by life. Nobody knew this, not even his siblings, but he had countless nights awake without knowing why he suffered that much because he was a simple guy that never hurt anyone until he turned. All this made him think that being a good or bad person doesn't matter and with that he start to stop thinking of what he did was right or wrong, he only cared about himself, power and his family, the rest were just some mere humans or creatures that were lesser then him.

He was becoming a monster soulless until he met Caroline Forbes, in the day he saw her, he felt there was something about her more then her beauty, and he was also speechless how a women could be as beautiful as Caroline, in all of his existence he never saw someone like that and he found himself thinking about how she was, in the day he first saw her, even if it was just for a few minutes or less, he could see how she was caring and loving and he admired how she was more worried with Tyler then with her own safety because he was a werewolf and she was a vampire. He forgot along the way how it was being like that and when he saw her being so human even if she was a vampire, made him want to be better then he was, made him want to be a little like he used to, made him want to be good.

But tonight would be a complicated night because he would have to handle seeing her hanging out and talking with Tyler and Stefan, and he would have to push away his fear of her friends make her see that she deserves someone so much better that him. He knew that he wasn't enough for her and that nobody was enough to be with someone as incredible as she was but he knew that her friends didn't care only about that but that they didn't liked him, for obvious reasons... He just hoped she would stay with him and that what they had would be stronger then everything they would probably had to face not just tonight but also in their lives, she would face what he had done and the enemies he had along the way, but also she would have to face the fact that he couldn't give something he truly wanted for her and broke his heart by knowing that he couldn't give that to her, he couldn't give her a normal life in peace, for how much he would try to protect her, he would always have enemies and people who wanted him dead and suffering, he knew Caroline was the person that made him stronger and a person that he wanted to be but he also knew she could be his weakness if someone even dared to touch one hair of her beautiful blonde hair. He love her so much that he couldn't be focus on something for awhile without her invading his thoughts... But how could a person ever stop thinking about someone as amazing and perfect as Caroline?

He truly loved her and he sometimes felt bad about him having the perfect girl and she having someone like him, a person that has done awful things that made people believe he was just a monster and sometimes he also thought that he was that monster people say, but then Caroline comes along and show him that she doesn't seem him like that and that she lives him for who he is no matter what awful things he had done...