Chapter 41

Klaus's POV

"Are you okay? Did she make any spell? Did she hurt you?" I asked Caroline once we were alone in the office and I knew the witch was out of the Quarter.

"Yes, I'm fine and no, she didn't make any spell. We just talk. She told me the witches just want is some privacy and they are afraid if they are in danger they will need magic to save themselves without talking to you and if that happens you would probably kill them. They just want some trust to be in harmony, they feel like they can't do anything without telling you, they feel restrained, like they haven't freedom and without it there is no harmony or peace." Caroline told me.

"Love, you know that I love how you care about others but who guarantees me that it's not just part of some sort of plan they are doing against me and my family, including you."

"I'm not that naive Nik, I told her that if the answer would be yes then if they do something against me, you or your siblings then I would kill her myself and the people who were important in her life because nobody messes with my family and get out alive." Caroline said, I smirked and kissed.

"I love you so much." I said with a proud smile because Caroline showed not just to me but to Nina, the oldest witch in New Orleans and the most powerful that she is not a naive little girl but she is the Queen and she is embrace it.

"I love you more." She said smiling.

"Not possible." I told her, she smiled and kissed me again.

Caroline's POV

"We better stop." I said breaking the kiss and he looked at me like a 5 year old boy who lost his favorite toy. "If we continue with this make out session I won't be able to stop."

"So...?" He asked with his cocky smirk.

"So, we agree to go lunch with Marcel along with your siblings." I said making him remember that Marcel wanted to organize a lunch with us to get to know me because he is Nik's adoptive son.

"Can't we skip it? I have so much more interesting plans for you and I think you would prefer them to..." He said with a smirk making me smile and blush a little bit.

"For how much I would enjoy to do what you had planning, we already gave our word that we would go." I said.

"Fine." He said and then added "but you ow me big time."

"Don't worry. I already decided that Sunday will be the day that we will be just with each other without people to bother us or interrupt us. So... This Sunday you plan the place and I will make you forget all your problems." I said with a sexy look and he smirked, then kissed me again.

"Came on, let's go! I will help Rebekah change and you will go to Elijah."

"I love when you are all bossy." He said, I just gave him a smile and then went to Rebekah's room, field with clothes and Rebekah saying that she had nothing to wear.

I want to thank everyone for reading my story and voting or/and putting on the reading list but specially to: Melissamelgar99

jemkerby

miss_croatia