Chapter 20

Caroline's POV

I woke up smiling like everyday since I start to dated Klaus, but today it was special, it was 3 months since Klaus and I were dating. We have been in Thai prison that seemed lately more like some vacations, I had dreams about the ascendent and we try to find it sometimes but we are more focus in enjoying each other's company, which I love it. At first I was insecure about dating him, I mean he is Niklaus Mikaelson, the Original Hybrid and he probably had a tone of women and I thought that he would end up get bored with me but that didn't happen.

I hear a door open, interrupting my thoughts, it was my beautiful and hot boyfriend, he was smirking at me and had the breakfast in bed.

"You made me breakfast in bed?" I asked thinking how romantic he could be, and how lucky I am to have him by my side.

"Of course. We do make 3 months of dating." He said and I couldn't help but blush.

"I thought that you wouldn't remember or that you wouldn't make that big of deal..." I said.

"Well, I love you and all the days that I am with you are the best days ever." He said making me blush once again, he smirked about my reaction and before he could mock me like he does when I blush, I kissed him.

"Let's eat?" I asked breaking the kiss and he just nodded with a smirk.

"Well, I did 'bought' something for you but I didn't know that you would think this date was important so I'm sorry if it's not that impressive." I said.

"Caroline just being with you is the best present ever."

"Stop being so cute. I already feel bad enough for not giving you a better gift. Just remember that the gesture is the thing that counts." I said and he just nodded.

I got up and went to a place were I had hided his present and then gave it to him, when he open it, he smirked.

"You told me that you loved the Beatles in the 20's dance so I thought in giving you a cd of their best songs... I know it's really a crappy gift but"

"I love it." He said and kissed me, then added "I can't believe you remember that... I thought that I only got your attention that night when I told you that I was going to get out of Mystic Falls."

"I was acting." I said and he chuckle.

"Well, I have also something for you but please don't think as creepy." He said and I nodded with a smile, then he get out of the room and when he came as back he has a giant painting of me smiling, I went over to the painting.

"Omg! It's amazing! It's wonderful! It's... I can't even describe." I said looking at the painting and noticing all the details, then I looked at him and kissed him, not with lust or hunger but with love and passion.