Something Happened To Me Yesterday

*
Someone says there's something more to pay
For sins that you committed yesterday
It's really rather drippy but something, oh, so trippy
Something happened to me yesterday  
*

Brian had talked to Keith and told him where I had ended up. He left calling Mary to me and well she wasn't very happy to hear what happened to me, but was glad that I was alright. I had told her the same story we had told Mick. It was for the best and the easiest.

I wanted to go home, but I still felt really bad and Brian insisted on me staying at his. I didn't want to intrude, but I couldn't really argue with him. I needed somebody who drove me home and he wouldn't no matter what I said. Maybe because I still was so weak that he had needed to help me put my underwear on, who had dried up. After this I definitely needed to get away from him for some time... but I doubted that I really could, now that I had agreed to help him... I probably should just forget about it.

I sighed. I should have asked Mary to pick me up, but I hadn't thought about it when I was talking to her and now I was stuck at Brian's. He had given me something for the pain and I had laid down and slept for some time.

When I woke up I heard again voices from the living room. I was curious and tried to listen in, but I didn't really hear much. I sighed, there probably was no way around it, if I wanted to know who he was talking to. I needed to get up. Gladly, I felt a bit better and I managed to walk towards the living room with less difficulties than this morning.

"Oh hey Charlie, you're up! Brian told me you were sleeping" Keith greeted me as I entered the room. "Mick told me you looked bad, but you really do!" he laughed.

I sighed. "That's what every girl likes to hear after she just woke up... Nice to see you too."

"Sorry I didn't mean it like that, but really you should see a doctor, just to make sure everything is alright." He proposed as I sat down next to him on the couch. Brian was occupying a chair and he didn't really look comfortable, even though the mood was less tense than this morning with Mick. I guess he really had told the truth about his band at least.

"No I'm fine, a bit more sleep and something to drink would be nice." Brian left without even asking what I wanted, but I supposed he would bring me some water or tea.

"And Brian obviously." I looked at him curiously. "Don't look at me as if you have no idea, what's going on. I mean you wearing his clothes and probably sleeping in his bed."

"Only because he didn't want to bring me home and I feel too bad to try getting home on my own..." I mumbled. I doubt Brian would even make a move on me, not that I wanted him to... I definitely didn't want him to, but I looked like I had been dragged through hell and was feeling even worse that didn't exactly sound like the right ingredients for a romantic get together, at least in my opinion.

"I could drive you if you want..?" He offered. I felt bad for leaving Brian, but going home sounded too tempting.

"Ye-"was all I could say before I was rudely interrupted.

"She doesn't!" Brian put the tea down before me and I reclaimed his seat in the chair.

"Brian, you can't just decide these things for others. If she wants to leave, you should let her go." Keith tried to argue with him, but I sensed that this wouldn't end well.

I sighed. "No, Keith. He's right. I'm not well and I rather stay here than being all alone, but I do need a few things from my flat..." I tried to calm them a bit down.

"You could always come to my place and we'll get your things on the way." Keith offered and again I said something before Brian could.

"No, it's fine. Brian really has helped me and I'm tired and don't really want to drive through the whole city. I'll just call Mary and ask her to bring me some things, she won't mind and I can just relax."