I Just Want To Make Love To You

I don't want you to be no slave
I don't want you to work all day
I don't want 'cause I'm sad and blue
I just wanna make love to you, baby
*

A.N.: For Grace, because she wanted them to have a date and because this is probably the most awkward chapter I've ever written. At least there is no watermelon involved or maybe that would have made this a lot easier to write...

Seriously this is probably the worst thing I've ever written, but I'm too annoyed at it to rewrite it. Again. And it's ridiculously long and this is only half the chapter... Which means there is no preview either... I really need to clean up my drafts. Sorry well I'll shut up now.
Anyway enjoy~

3 months.

That's all we had left, at least one of us. I still wanted it to be me, but I suspected I had messed up that option by telling him. Brian would never forgive me and I had seen where that had led to... At this point all we could do was wait and hope that by some miracle everything turned out in the end, even if none of us believed it anymore. Strangely, that made me feel closer to Brian than before. I wanted to be with him, to enjoy what was left of our time, before it run out. Hence I was even excited about the holiday.

At first the thought had made me nervous to be honest. I had never been away before. A holiday was expensive and the only thing I really wanted to have a break from would follow me wherever I went and I had always been alone, there never had been a real reason for me to go, but now with Brian it was different. I wouldn't be alone and it was nice to finally be able to do some normal things. If it weren't for Mary, I probably would have finally even managed to put my whole nervousness about it behind me.

Mary was still staying with us and had made it her duty apparently to put the idea in my head that there was something more behind this than a simple travel. She even offered to look after everything while we were away. It seemed absurd, but maybe she felt better if her stay was no charity but a duty. I doubted it though. She wasn't the kind of person who was bothered by such things, I was.

I just hoped for her sake that she talked to Ben soon, not that I wanted to get rid of her. I loved Mary, I really did and I totally sympathised with her current situation, but it would have been nice to be alone with Brian again. Whenever I had a minute with him she butted in and it ended with her fighting with him or he with her. We didn't have that much time left and I wanted to spend it differently than watch them argue with each other, especially when I was the reason most of the time.

Whatever Brian did, Mary had to disagreed with it and it had got to the point that it became ridiculous. One day he had come home with a bouquet of flowers and it had nearly ended with Brian hitting her with it. There hadn't been any special reason for the flowers and it had astonished me immensely, but anyway it had been a very nice gesture of him and I liked them. It was nothing special, just some daisies, but I think I liked them therefore. I didn't need anything big, it just made me feel uncomfortable and most of the time I had no idea how to react accordingly. The necklace and bracelet he had bought me were still inside their boxes and I doubt I would wear them any time soon. The daisies were nothing special, flower wise, but simply the fact he got me them was thoughtful of him and enough for me, but I was the only one who shared that opinion. Mary started to complain the moment she saw him, that he should have bought me roses instead of this cheap bouquet, considering he could afford them easily. Of course Brian couldn't just let that go past him and I just stood in the middle of the kitchen with flowers in my hands watching the two argue.

Another time I had come home late, because of work and was happy to eat something, shower and go to bed, but Mary had a different plan. She had been alone the whole day and even if Brian had been there she wouldn't have spent her time with him, so she was overjoyed to finally have somebody to talk to. I didn't want to let her down, so despised my exhausted state I chatted with her and I even enjoyed it, but I surely wasn't complaining when Brian told her to leave me 'the fuck' alone either.