I thank you

Arielle's POV

I woke up and made me and Joe a full English breakfast. I pulled out my vlogging camera which I found down the side of the sofa from the other night. I snuck up the stairs and into Joe's room

"Your film premiere is today!" I shouted jumping on his bed waking him up.

"Fuck off" he groaned as I shoved the camera in his face. I laughed

"I made you breakfast" I said ruffling his hair and dragging him out of bed.

"Why are you more excited then me" Joe laughed as we were eating breakfast.

"Because today is a good day. The sun is shining, it's hot and you have a film coming out" I shouted to him as if he were thick. He just laughed.

"You gotta help me get ready you know" he laughed.

"Please it's going to take me at least 3 hours to get myself ready"

"Conor, Jack and Josh are coming here to get ready is well" he added

"They manners well live her fuck sake" I laughed washing up my plate. Joe handed me his empty plate and gave me some puppy dog eyes convincing me to clean up his plate. I took his plate and cleaned it up as he just laughed and snap chatted me

Whipped

He put as the captions me then put it on his story.

"Zoe?" I picked up the phone. Weird as this sounds me and Zoe never speak on the phone. We either text or FaceTime so I know something is up

"I've just thrown up" she said

"Yeah uh maybe because you pregnant?" I said obviously

"And I panicked and just told Alfie that it was something I ate"

"Okay and?"

"HOW AM I GOING TO TELL HIM?" She screamed

"Okay wow erm calm down Zoe it's okay" she didn't reply "don't tell him today because that will fuck up tonight" I said "I don't know maybe drop it into conversation"

"Well what am going to say, oh Alfie how was your day? Could you get some milk? Oh and by the way I'm pregnant" she said seriously. But half whispering so Alfie wouldn't hear

"Well you can't tell him today. It will ruin tonight" I said to her

"I'm gonna start getting ready. I'll see you tonight boo" she said to me hanging up the phone. Sometimes I swear I am better of not saying anything half the time. I set up my proper camera which I used for my main channel videos

"Hey guys so I thought this video would be something different" I started "as I never really do make up tutorials and you guys always ask I thought I would film myself getting ready for Caspar and Joe's premiere. I am also vlogging the night so I will leave a link to that below" I smiled and then started getting ready. Narrating everything that I was doing. I curled my hair and made a kinda quiff at the back letting the rest of the curls loosely hand down. I did a black smokey eye affect and did a winged eyeliner together. I applied some fake eyelashes and then did some strong contour. I filled in my eyebrows and applied some matte red lipstick.

"Okay dress time!" I clapped to the camera and then walking into my walk in wardrobe. I unzipped the plastic wrapping which was over the dress and then stepping into it making sure I got nothing on it. I sprayed myself with perfume and looked in the mirror. My dress was red and straight but led a very short train at the end. The dress was strapless. I walked into my room again and then filmed different angles of my dress and turned off the camera after doing my outro.

"Joe?" I knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said back. I turned the door knob and walked in.

"I'm so proud of you, remember that" I smiled up to him doing his tie.

"Thank you. For everything" he smiled back. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You ready?" I asked him picking up my black clutch bag and slipping on my red bottom Louis Vuitton high heels on. Joe nodded nervously but I gave him a supportive smile.

Me, Joe, Jack, Caspar, Conor, Zoe, Alfie and Oli decided that we would go for a posh dinner before the red carpet. So we could celebrate just all of us I guess. No one else. Me and Joe arrived at the restaurant 20 minutes late. Everyone was already there as we sat down.

"You look wow, erm beautiful" Jack smiled to me standing up to untuck my chair. Why is he being like, well like a boyfriend. I sat down and he pushed my chair in slightly and then sat back down next to me. We all ordered and are our food. Everything was perfect. Weirdly.

"Guys I would like to make a speech" Joe stood up at the table.

"So erm. Everyone here I love and I am so happy that your guys are all here. Zoe, your are the best thing that's ever happened to me. Honestly if you never started YouTube or introduced me to it then I would still be stuck on the blimin' roofs in bath. Alfie, without you Zoe would never be this happy, and with that i thank you both. Conor you have a number one album for fuck sakes. Without you I would have never expressed my feelings and always feel embarrassed about with. I thank you for this. Caspar. You have made me moving to London so easy and so enjoyable. Even though I prank you every other day. Honestly Caspar I love you. Jack you have made me realise that life is short and you should enjoy every moment of that and not feel ashamed of that and what you do. Oli White. You my friend and have made me realise that you should help everything and anything you can. Arielle, oh my god Arielle. You have taught me many, many things. You have taught me to never give up when things get hard. You have taught me to be grateful for the smallest of things in life. Arielle you have taught me that everything is beautiful and everyone has their own story which you should not just assume. You should me nice to everyone unless they have proved that the are an ass and with that I Thank you" everyone cheered and then clinked all our glasses together.

...............................................................
A/N thank you guys for 1,000 reads! It means so much. Lots of love everyone x