100%

Zoe's POV

Me and Arielle arrived at the house the same time

"Please don't tell me that is Lydia and Lucy" Arielle whispered to me. If you haven't realised yet me and Arielle have a new hatred towards them. "Oh my god it is" she then added as we bought the shopping in.

"Oh hi!" Lucy said to us. Lucy wasn't really that bad to be honest. When she's not with Lydia anyway.

"hi" me and Arielle faked smiled. Like something out of mean girls. Jack walked down the stairs with Conor. Cameras and tripods on there hands.

"We are just gonna film a video with them quick" Jack said

"Oh really" Ari replied back with. Definitely not happy. "I'm cooking dinner. Are you two staying?" She then asked Lydia and Lucy

"No after we record this we are going straight away" Lydia replied with

"Oh whys that?" I replied back with

"We are going out to dinner anyway. Just a couple of mates" she said back. I smiled and then helped Ari unpack the shopping and start cooking.

"Hi guys. Jack here and today we are joined by" he said to the camera. Everyone then said there names. "Today we are going to try and prove that twins are telepathic" he laughed. Throughout filming the video he was very flirty with Lydia and I could see Arielle get more and more annoyed by the minute.

"Okay so that was kinda a success" Jack said "I hope you enjoyed the video, please subscribe, like and all that. Goodbye!" He ended the video. They all stood up and said bye to the twins.

"We are going out tomorrow night, you should come!?" Conor said.

"Is he for real?" Arielle laughed whilst peeling the skin of a potato.

"Yeah that sounds great! Text one of us the details" Lydia said. They waved bye to us and we waved back. Arielle then carried on cooking whilst I stood there pretending to help.

"Remember your telling Alfie" she said. I'm not too sure what she was making. Some kind of rice, like the one you get in Nandos.

"Zoe can you lay the table" she then asked me. I smiled and laid a place for every one. I placed a bottle of Coke on the table along with some orange juice and cranberry juice which was Arielle's favourite. I put out some salt and pepper also and some napkins. Arielle plated out enough for everyone and then left some spare in another bowl incase anyone wanted some more. Everyone found a place to sit. Arielle sat next to Joe and Jack look frustrated like he knew what he done and he fucked up.

"Arielle how did you learn to cook like this!" Conor said munching away. Arielle just laughed. Truth is Arielle learnt to cook like that from a young age. When her parents died she lived in one of those care home things and none of the workers really cared so she did all the cooking and cleaning and all that. All the other children obviously helped but she did most of it.

"There is more if you want some" she stated. Conor stool up and ran over to food which made everyone laugh.

"Okay I'll sort out some desert. Everyone can sit down on the sofas or whatever" Arielle said picking up all the plates and putting them in the dishwasher. She gave me a look trying to tell me you gotta tell Alfie soon. I smiled at her faintly and hen sat down on the sofa next to Alfie.

"Okay I have some ice cream, cakes and stuff so help yourself" Ari said putting everything on the coffee table and the sitting down next to Joe with two spoon and a tub of Ben and Jerry's phish food ice cream. Joe put his arm around her and she snuggled into him. Jacks jaw clenched together. Yeah it was weird seeing Joe and Arielle like that but they have always flirted over the years I guess and they have kissed and slept together but I know they don't like eachother like that. It's hard to explain but they just don't. I stood up and walked into the kitchen deciding I wanted some tea.

"Hey Zoe?" I heard someone say. I turned around and it was Jack.

"Yeah" I smiled. Putting the kettle on to boil.

"I need your help" he said

"Go on?" I said confused.

"How does Arielle really feel about me?"

"Jack listen babes. She really does like you now. More then just a fuck about I guess. When she first saw you she was like yeah he's hot yeah i bet he's good in bed and he smells good and all this. But now she goes yeah he's funny, he's nice and she really does like you. But she won't admit it"

"Why?"

"It's because you do shit like this Jack" i huffed. I really did like Jack but he liked to fuck things up sometimes. "You invite Lydia over to her house and flirt with her right infront of her face. Arielle's smart remember, she won't be taken as a mug" I said picking up my cup of blowing on it. "Arielle likes to feel loved, she hasn't had a lot of that in her life" I half smiled and walked out. He huffed and kicked one of the cupboard doors. He followed me out a couple of minutes later.

"Erm guys I would like to announce something" I stood up. Alfie gave me a funny look "Alfie especially" I added

"What?" He said worried

"Please don't hate me guys honestly and please don't freak out" o said tears streaming down my face.

"Well spit it out" Alfie laughed

"We are having a baby"

"What the fuck" he said standing up. I tensed my body.

"Please Alfie I know it was an accident and there's still time it get rid of him or her if you want to" I panicked

"Zoe you know i want this child but only if you do" he smiled "you know I've always wanted a family"

"Are you sure?"

"100%"