Probably

Arielle's POV

Zoe's come back from hospital now and has been staying with me and Joe. Alfie still hasn't been in contact with any of us and he hasn't tweeted or uploaded it anything like that. The only reason we know he is alive is that he has seen our snapchat stories.

"You need anything?" I asked Joe as I walked down the stairs.

"No thanks babes" he winked. Things between me and Joe have gone back to normal you could say but things between me and Jack seem well distant. If you can use distant as a describing word. Well I mean me and him used to be with eachother everyday or at least sending selfies of us to eachother on snapchat. I wonder without snap chat things would be so different. I walked down stairs and Zoe was asleep on the sofa with baby Sophia. I grabbed a red bull out of the fridge and then wakes up back to my room and set up my lights, camera and my microphone.

"Hey hey hey guys I'm back" I smiled to the camera doing a little awkward wave. After me talking to the camera for over half an hour of my doing the first time tag i said goodbye to the camera and then got distracted by hearing a loud noise of boys downstairs.

"Yoooo" I said sliding down the banister and then walking over to the group. Jack smiled at me which again wasn't usual and even though we weren't all for the pda and all that we would still do something you know.

"That's my mumma" Jack laughed as his phone rang interrupting the conversation between us all. He ran up the stairs two at a time whilst answering his phone. 

"Hey baby boy!" I said in a high pitched voice talking to Bentley who obviously didn't understand me but honestly I told him all my problems. Haha. Bentleys tail starting to sway backwards and forwards as he jumped onto my lap but then immediately curled up into a ball falling straight asleep.

"Looks like we're stuck here" Joe laughed and flopped down next to me on the sofa. The guys all sat down as we put on Criminal Minds which took a lot of persuading to do as the guys really didn't understand what was going on.

"Okay I'm gonna order pizza" Capsar decided.

"get the usual" Conor added as we realised the time. We have watched about 7 episodes of Criminal Minds it's bad. Zoe has finally put Sophia to bed and had checked that all the baby monitors were working.

"In just gonna run up and get my laptop" I said pulling the blanket of myself and Joe and then jogging up the stairs into my room.

"Oh for fuck sake" I said to myself realising I have left my camera in record since this morning. I pressed the stop button and fiddled around with it trying to see what I have actually recorded.

And that's when my heart broke.

Jacks POV

"That's my mumma" I smiled to the group and then ran up there staircase and into Ari's room shutting the door behind me. Her camera was set up infront of her bed so everything that side of the camera was all tidy and everything behind was in her usual mess. Her room smelt of her usual lady millions perfume and also smoke.

"Hello Jack" my mum said down the phone. I sat down on Ari's bed trying not to mess anything up.

"Anyway what did you actually want?" My mum laughed after her talking about how Dad burnt the Sunday Roast for 20 minutes.

"I need some help" I huffed

"Okay"

"Have I changed? You know since I met Ari?" I laughed. I remember the first day I met Ari Mum called me up and I spoke about her for like a solid hour. And then the first time she kissed me I told my mum. Maybe not the first time we had sex because that is definitely weird but still. You get what I mean right?

"Because you always told me to never change. Even for the people I love" I then spoke after she didn't reply.

"Jack different advice apply for different ages and situations" she huffed

"What do you mean?" I said confused

"Just do what you think is right" she then said so not actually giving me advice. "And what do you think is right?" she added

"I think I need some space" was all I could say. She then quickly changed the subject again and we carried in having a gossip for then next half an hour or so.

"Fucking hell" I huffed to myself looking in the mirror and fixing my hair. Arielle definitely knows something is up. She's not stupid. It's just actually telling her what's happening without her going pyscho. Or maybe I should just go join Alfie wherever he is.

"Jack explain this" air half shouted running down the stairs and then throwing the camera in my face. I gulped and pressed play. It replaced the whole conversation that I had with my mum.

"I'll make this a lot more easier for you Jack. We're over" she said, her voice breaking mid conversation. She walked back upstairs and moments later she came back down with what looked like a weekend bag.

"What? Where are you going?" I stood up. Concerned.

"Stop acting like you care" she waved her hand looking through some drawers.

"Are you going to be a bitch your whole life?" I laughed. At first I honestly did feel bad but now her reacting this way I couldn't care less.

"Probably" she said back but sarcastically. I could feel everyone just staring at us. This was not good. And with that she was gone. And instantly she deleted all her Instagram pictures and the boyfriend tag video from her channel. Tweets and comments then immediately flooded in through my phone.

"Let's go out" Conor suggested. We all agreed that that was a good idea and we all quickly left.

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay?" Joe then asked Zoe for the 100th time

"Joe I'm fine" she laughed "go have fun" she smiled. It's been a weed or so and no one has told her about Alfie. But still non of us has heard from Alfie.

Everything was shit basically.