I live here

Zoe's POV

"Where's Alfie?" I asked Joe as he asked for a truth.

"That's a pretty shit truth Zoe" Ari laughed. Everyone is probably thinking that right now but I know he knees something. I know that all the guys know something. I'm not stupid. "Why aren't you saying anything?" Ari then said after a while as no one said anything.

"Just tell me what you know" I gulp, my voice breaking halfway through the sentence. How could my friends and my own brother betray me like this.

"Zoe you need to know I didn't mean to cause all of this" Joe gulped. A tear ran down my face as Ari held onto my hand underneath the table. She squeezed it out of support.

"Joe just tell me for gods sake" I gritted my teeth getting more angry by the second

"Well erm it was Halloween night and well us boys were sitting in a both part whist you and Ari were dancing or taking pictures or whatever"

"What so all you guys knew?" Arielle interrupted. All the guys avoided eye contact with both of us but all nodded. "You guys are bitches" Arielle rolled her eyes and kissed her teeth.

"Carry on" I gulped again and still crying.

"And well I can't remember but someone was like to Alfie 'are you scared' and then Alfie was like 'yeah' and then Zoe please you have to listen to me i didn't mean it literally. I was drunk I just thought it was a joke" Joe started to talk all quickly and panicky

"What did you say to him" I said in the tone where you sound calm but inside you a seriously angry.

"I said why don't you do a runner" Joe said. I slammed my fist in the table. "Honestly Zoe we all told him we were joking and we tried to convince him to stay but he just wouldn't listen honestly"

"Joe if you tried to convince him then he would still be here" I half shouted.

"Zoe you don't know. You weren't there"

"Joe you joked or whatever to my boyfriend that he should run away when our child was about to be born. There is no way you can make yourself seem at least half decent in this situation" I started "and the fact that you all knew about this and not one of yous told me for this long"

"Zoe I am so sorry" Joe's voice cracked

"Where is he?"

"I don't know"

"Joe where is he?" I said getting even more angry but not wanting to shout as Sophia was asleep.

"Zoe I swear to god I have no idea" he held his hands up.

"Do any of you have a clue where he is?" I said looking around at all of the guys who was still avoiding any eye contact with me. They all didn't say anything but shook there heads saying no.

"Zoe please don't be mad" Joe said after a while of silence

"Are you serious Joe. Of course I am going to be mad"I huffed. "Just get out"

"Zoe I live here?" I said as if I was joking

"Joe I don't give a shit just leave" I insisted

"Don't even look at me" Ari held her hands up. Having Arielle on your side when you are in an argument is pretty good. She knows how to win basically. Joe stood up and the boys stood up after him deciding that a) we don't want them here ether and b) they're on Joe's side for this argument. After another silence for a couple of minutes all the guys had finally left.

"Shhhh don't worry we will find Alfie I promise"  Ari took Me into a hug as I broke down for a solid 5 minutes. She cradled me until i was finished.

"But do I forgive Alfie?" I sniffed.

"That's up too you" she huffed playing with my hair

Joe's POV

"It's the most wonderful time of the year" I sang to my vlog camera. It was 2 weeks until Christmas. And too put things simpler everything is shit. Zoe hasn't spoke to me. Arielle hasn't spoke to me. And even though is guys are still the same it just doesn't feel right. I've been watching Arielle's vlogs which she would post everyday of Her, Zoe and baby Sophia going to Winter Wonderland and Oxford Street to watch the Christmas lights being switched on and going to little parks and markets and stuff like that. It does make me sad watching them without me but at the same time it makes me feel happy that both of them are happy.

"What have you got there?" Oli laughed as Jack stumbled through the door holding various presents.

"I've decided I'm going to win Arielle back for good" he took a deep breath

"By what buying her some Channel?" I laughed "I don't think that's going to work anymore" I added.

"Na na na. I've got something else" he replied with sitting down next to Caspar

"What?" Conor asked concerned. Jacks ideas usually never work so it's best if we hear it first.

"I'm going to take her to Paris for the day" he smiled as if that were a good idea

"Are you serious?" Caspar said shocked

"Yeah you know city of love and all that" he laughed.

"And you think it's going to work?"

"What else have you guys got them?" He said back. We all held our hands up. "Yeah thought so" he laughed. He pulled out a overly large card which he must of got for her is well

"What are you doing writing her a Peal paragraph or something?" Mikey said who was with us more often now as he got a job which was nearer to all us now.

" Mikey turned savage" i laughed so hard that I clapped and everything.

"Oh and Joe I've had an idea for what you can get Zoe for Christmas" Jack then said

"And what's that. A trip to fucking Paris is well" I laughed

"No you should get her Alfie"

"That's not a bad shout"