Bufffff

Arielle's POV

I asked Casey to take a picture of me in my gold dress which I borrowed from her.

"You look bufffff" Owen walked past me winning and longing out the f of what he was saying

I scrolled through various pictures which Casey took on my phone and finally chose which one I liked the most and uploaded it to Instagram

You can never be too overdressed right?

As soon as I posted it comments and likes flooded in. People shocked that I'm going to the party tonight. Everyone has obviously court on that something has happened between me and Jack because as soon as I got to Caseys, Owen and Bens I deleted all our old videos together. That's how annoyed i was.

"Thank you so much" I kissed Owen on the cheek as he dropped me off outside a country mansion type place.

"Call me if you need anything happens" he said before I got out of the car.

"Like you will be sober enough to come pick me up" I winked

"I'm always sober enough for you" he winked back and then we both burst out laughing realising how gay he sounded.

"See you soon" I smiled and got out of my new Lamborghini which I let him drive.

"Got a new car hey?" I turned around to see Joe.

"Jooeeeee" I have him a massive hug as if he was dead and just come back to life. "It's nice Init" I smiled as I saw Owen drive it down the road into the distance.

"What have you done to your range?" He asked about my Range Rover

"I've kept it too" I laughed

"Wow you're living he dream aren't you" he joked. He was right though. I had my friends, My happiness, my health which lets face it I am probably fucking up the amount I smoke and drink but oh well. Everyone has to have fun once in a while.

"You're high aren't you?" He then asked looking into my eyes as we got into the house. It was huge and old fashioned. Like Zoe and Alfies house. It was filled with every YouTuber you could think off

 It was filled with every YouTuber you could think off

"Maybeeee" I giggled

"I love this Ari" he smiled

"What do you mean?"

"The free Arielle. You know when I first met you and you still lived in your little flat with Casey and Owen and Ben. And you guys used to get high and drunk all the time in the field you went to the other day on your Snapchat. And that one time you invited me honestly that was one of the best nights I have ever had. You were just you and you did what you wanted to do" he smiled. Before I could reply Zoe, Caspar and Conor all came over.

"Oh my god hey!" I said giving all of them a hug

"Wow we are coordinating even when we don't know what the other person is wearing" Zoe laughed as she dress had gold details down the side.

"Check us" I winked back as we took s couple of pictures with everyone.

"Where's Jack?" I asked Joe as we decided we were going to stay with eachother the whole night.

"I actually don't know. He's definitely here though because he came with Conor" he smiled

"Wanna have some fun?" I whispered into Joe's ear after another hour or so of socialising and I was getting a bit bored now

"What are you suggesting?" He raised an eyebrow

"I've got 3 spliffs in my bag" I smirked

"You're such a bad influence" he laughed but then grabbed my hand and leading me out into the open garden which to be honest was more like a field then a garden. We found a place which was covered by bushes which had a bend around it.

"Perfect" I smiled sitting down but making sure it wasn't wet or anything like that before sitting down as there was no way I was ruining this dress.

"That's a fancy lighter" Joe winked as I pulled out my matte black lighter with a gold clipper which ignited it.

"Yeah Jack got it for me" I laughed out of pity almost. Joe placed it in his mouth as I lit it for him. I put mine in my mouth and did the same.

"Just like the old times" I laughed

Jacks POV

It was late and everyone standing outside in the freezing cold waiting for the fireworks display for the end of the night.

"Fuck it's cold" I heard a familiar voice giggle. I turned around to see Ari laughing in her gold dress but then wearing Joes black coat that had the brown collar around it.

"Hey Ari" I turned around quickly facing her making sure she heard and saw me.

"Oh hey" she half smiled.

"You okay?" I asked. This conversation went on like them ones with your year 5 boyfriend.

"You got a tattoo?" I said shocked looking at the top of her boob which you could see slightly through the dress

Coba

"Coba?" I repeated to myself

"Yeah you know like me, Casey Ben and Owens names" she smiled looking at it. The tattoo was in that usual tattoo green colour and instead if there being a full stop they had a little red heart at the end. "We all got one the other day" she smiled.

"So erm what's going on between us?" I finally asked the question.

"Jack. You've changed from the guy I first met back at Joe's old place. You used to be not so serious about us. Like yeah we were girlfriend and boyfriend but we were also still 20 and 21. But me saying that I changed you. That was it"

"Your just saying this" I panicked now not knowing how or what to feel.

"I'm not though Jack. You've even turned in one of your best mates. This isn't you" she emphasised. "I just want the old Jack back"

"You don't know what you're talking about. Your clearly high and clearly drunk" I replied back with. This definitely must be the reason she is acting like this.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts"

And with that she stumbled off into the distance and into Joe's arms.