War

Arielle's POV

I got on the first train that came and headed straight to my hometown Sutton.

"Hey bitches I'm back!" I said after knocking at this door on this rough looking estate. I walked into this flat which was dark and had the curtains closed.

"Ari oh my god!" This guy called Owen jumped up and picked me up spinning me around. Owen was always my bestest friend since Antoine died. Owen looked his usual self with his hark brown scruffy hair. A shit roll up in his mouth and his bright green eyes bloodshot.

"How are you all?" I asked dropping my bags. I usually come over here once a month and they were all at my fashion launch but I feel like I haven't seen them in years.

"Yeah we're all good. What about you?" This girl called Casey asked me. Usually me, Owen, Casey and this boy called Ben went out as a little four group and then met up with other people who were still part of our group but us 4 just clicked you know.

"I've just had an argument with Jack" I huffed not really wanting to speak about it.

"Tell me" Casey handed me a shit roll up of some weed most probably. I lit it and took a deep inhale. The old feeling spread across my body and it felt good. Like I was free and happy.

"I left my camera record in in my bedroom and he was in his phone to his mum all like I've changed for her and all this and he was like I'm going to leave her I think" I half laughed. "Asshole" I added.

"So should we go to the usual?" Ben asked grabbing a dozen cans of beer from the fridge and sharing them equally out between us four.

"Let's go" I stood up flattening out my black skinny jeans which had rips at the knees and then sorting out my khaki halter neck crop top. I left on my black Air Max and grabbed my bag. Usually in a Friday night all of us meet in the field and we just get pissed  and waved and have a good time generally. Just like normal teenagers I guess.

Once we got to the field I posting this picture on my snapchat hoping that Jack would see it and be annoying that I was having a good time without him

Once we got to the field I posting this picture on my snapchat hoping that Jack would see it and be annoying that I was having a good time without him. One of the guys bought a speaker and automatically connected some spare phone that he had and turned on Drake Controlla.

"Im happy you're here" Casey gave me a hug randomly.

"Tell me what's been happening" I said lighting up a spliff that Owen gave me. I passed the light to Casey and she did the same. "I see you and Ben getting close" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"We just flirt nothing serious" she half laughed.

"You so fancy him" I playfully pushed her a little.

"Okay and what" she laughed taking a sip from her beer can.

"Come let's dance" she laughed as she finished her spliff. We were both by now very drunk and very high. I posted various snapchats to my story again just in hope that Jack would see them.