Zalfie vs Jarielle

Zoe's POV

Me and Alfie are not right at the moment, and both us of know that. We had made it to LA and the Teen Choice Awards were tonight. At Arielle and Joe's after party it was like our relationship was forced and there was no way he was letting me anywhere near Mark. Which is not okay. I would never even consider getting with Mark. I just think Alfie has trust issues.

Now that we are in LA Alfie has kinda chilled out now and has gone back to how he used to be, before everything happened. We were in our hotel room getting ready for the award ceremony tonight.

"The male internet star uk looks like a tough category to be in you know Alf" I said to him whilst I was straightening my hair.

"Yeah I know, I'm not really too bothered about that one" he said. "But we've definitely got the Internet couple one in the bag" he added.

"I hope so" I laughed. Even though me and Alfie have won this award 2 times already, I jut have a feeling Arielle and Jack might win this one. Let's face it they just relate a lot more to people, like how their relationship formed and what their relationship is actually like. The viewers love it. And the viewers want it. I got changed into a nude colour dress whilst Alfie got changed into a black coloured suit

 I got changed into a nude colour dress whilst Alfie got changed into a black coloured suit

We took a couple of pictures and we were ready. Alfie helped me into the car and then we begun to drive to the red carpet. Arielle text me saying she has just left with Jack and they are about 10 minutes behind us. After what seemed like a long drive of getting stuck at every single red light possible we finally made it to the red carpet.

"Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes everyone!" The woman announce as we both got out of the car and onto the red carpet. When I am here I can kinda understand why people want pictures of whatever because it's for Teenagers who are the main people who watch our videos. But when we are at a film premiere when people want our pictures. That's when it really hits me. On the carpet we did several different posses to the camera facing different ways each time. The woman in charge then ushered us off to do some interviews.

"Zoe! Alfie! Over here!" One woman called out. We smiled and then walked over to her.

"Can we have a quick interview please?" She then asked in her American accent. We agreed and she asked us the usual questions that we get asked.

"So you guys have won Internet Couple award 2 times already, do you think you can make it a hatrick?"she asked us. I really hope Alfie is not gonna come out with a really cocky answer to this.

"I think that Arielle and Jack are a very well suited couple, but let's face it Zalfie is always the best" Alfie laughed. I breathed I mean I know if Jack and Ari saw this they would take it as a joke. The interviewer laughed and then asked us a couple more questions.

"Please welcome Arielle Rogers and Jack Maynard!" The woman the previously announced me and Alfie, now announced Ari and Jack. Arielle was wearing a stunning white dress which had a deep plunge at the front and hugged her perfect figure, whilst Jack was a little more dressed down then Alfie as he was wearing white jeans with a white t-shirt, he was then wearing no  pair of black loafers and a navy bomber jacket. Let's face it they did make the hottest couple out there.

I don't think Alfie realises how much the people really like them

Jacks POV

"There is like actual celebrities here is well oh my god" I said to Arielle as we got out the car. She laughed as I grabbed her and walked onto the red carpet where all the photographers were taking pictures of us. I could see Alfie and Zoe look over to us both as they were in the middle of an interview. Zoe waved over to Ari as Ari waved back. Alfie just did nothing. Alfie was definitely bad news at the moment everyone knew it. I just really hope he finds out what's getting him like this.

Everyone then got called into the arena as they were about to start. We caught up with the rest of the guys and walked in together. Zoe and Arielle walking behind us guys probably having a little gossip. We all found out seats and settled down.

"Okay now these are the nominations for Best Female Beauty Vlogger!" The voice over read out all the nominations including Zoe. It was going to be tough between Zoe and Bethany Mota.

"And the winner is" the man who was giving out the award said. Alfie was holding onto Zoes hand for support. "Zoe Sugg!" The man said as all of us immediately stood up and clapped. Zoe hugged us all and walked down the stage. She hugged the young man who was giving her award. I could again see Alfie wasn't okay with this. I really don't understand why Alfie is feeling so insecure in this relationship. Zoe did her little speech and then walked back up the us. We all congratulated her and then some new people came on to announce the next award.

"Best Female Vlogger UK" he said. This was the one Arielle was up for and she maybe the most subscribed female in the UK but you just never know. She linked her and around mine as they were calling out all the nominees.

"And the winner is" they both said as they then did that annoying gap where they don't say anything. "Arielle Rogers!"  They then said. Arielle jumped up as I have her a big her and picked her up and span her around. She then have Zoe a hug and walked down the stairs slowly as she was wearing some killer heels. She then again did a little speech and walked back up to us.

"Right okay this is the one that is being hotly contested and his is the Best Internet Couple!" A new pair of people came out to present this award. Not even going to lie then tension between me and Alfie was very high yet the girls were holding hands in support of each other. Again they read out the nominees and then did that long wait.

"Arielle Rogers and Jack Maynard!" They announced and honestly at that moments if looks could kill I would be 10 feet deep. Alfie just clapped whilst again Zoe hugged Arielle. Arielle took my hand as we walked down through the audience and then onto the stage. I decided to let Arielle do the main speech whilst I would just say a little thank you at the end.

"Wow erm honestly both of us were really not expecting to win this, like we haven't even been together a year, like we haven't even known eachother for a year and you guys have shown us all this love and support! Also we would like to say thank you to all our friends and family" she said and then looked over to me

"Yeah erm thank you honestly, it does actually mean a lot" I said and then laughing. It was actually weirdly nerve racking being on stage and having to do a speech that you really haven't prepared for.

We walked back to the guys and you could clearly tell Alfie was not happy. And you could clearly tell Alfie was going to do something about this.