How Have Things Been?

Zoes POV

"Hey guys! It's now Wednesday and me and Alfie are on our way back from Brighton. We have Nala in the back going a bit crazy" I began and filmed Nala for a bit as Alfie was actually driving for once. "It's quite early so we are not too sure what we are going to do today but I'm sure we will do something fun!" I laughed and then turned my camera off. I got my phone out and decide I would ring Arielle.

"Oh hey babes" I said to her. I could tell her has only just woken up by the tone of her voice.

"Alrighttt" she said longing it out.

"What are you doing tonight?" I asked her.

"Not too sure yet. I'm just about to go out with Casey so" she said back. "Why?" She then added

"Me and Alfie were wondering if you and Jack wanna go out for dinner tonight?" I then asked her

"Erm what time?"

"Not too sure but probably late like half 8 maybe 9?" I said more as a question so then Alfie would hear. He nodded agreeing that that is a good time.

"Oh yeah okay that should be fine, I will text Jack" she then said.

"Alright I will see you then" I said back.

"See you soon" she said back but not as enthusiastically. Weird I thought to myself but I put the phone down. Me and Alfie carried on driving down the motorway singing along to all the songs that came on the radio.

"I haven't been here in soooooo long" I said to Alfie as we walked into our London house. Everything was still exactly the same.

"Should we show you your room?" I spoke to Sophia and tickled her belly. She giggled.

Me and Alfie dropped out bags into our room and then walked into Sophia's room which we made up before she was born. The room was still very big for a babies and we had painted the walls white. We had placed a white cot next to the wall and then we had some white chairs and footstools around the room. On the ceiling we had a fake white chandelier. We then added some baby pink curtains and then some baby pink cushions scattered around on the chairs and her cot. On the side where her cot was on the wall we had put up loads of different pictures in white and baby pink frames.

"Do you like it?" I asked her. Even though I knew she wouldn't reply. I placed her in her cot and then turned on the baby monitor so if something happened I would be able to hear. Me and Alfie then walked down stairs and we both began to do some work.

"So guys I have just finished writing my second book in the girl online series and i have sent that all in. So that means a book launch!!" I announced the viewers and doing a bit of a dance. "So when that comes nearer the time I might answer some questions and stuff like that so that should be gooooood. So now I think Arielle and Jack are coming of for dinner later so I'm going to start preparing some stuff now so let's go" I then said to my camera and got up. I placed it on the work surface so they could see what I'm doing. I get out different types of vegetables and then I got out a chicken and rubbed all herbs and spices on it. I placed that in the oven and then went upstairs to get ready.

Arielle's POV

"Why did i agree to this?" I huffed putting on a pair of white jeans.

"It will be fine" Jack replied with putting on his black shirt. You can probably tell that we are already late. I brushed my hair through quickly and then put on a pair of nude coloured loafers which matched the colour of my halter neck crop top. I grabbed my keys for my car as I decided there is no way I am drinking tonight as I have a meeting straight away tomorrow morning.

"Just don't mention being annoyed at them or anything because I really can't be bothered to have an argument at the moment" I said to Jack as we pulled up the their driveway.

"I can't promise anything" he held his hands up. I just gave him a stern look.

"Whatever you guys think you think and you can sort that out between yous in one of our guy days" I said to him as I locked the car and knocked on their door.

"We are so sorry!" I said first as they opened the door and we both walked in. We both gave Zoe and Alfie a hug.

"Wow this is fancy" Jack laughed as we looked at their dining table which had all good laid it on it and some candles in the middle. They had dimmed their main light so it was still quite dark in the room. Jack pulled out a seat for me as I sat down and then he sat down next to me. Zoe then said opposite me and Alfie next to her.

"So how have things been?" Alfie asked us.

"Yeah really good actually" Jack smiled. We had both just uploaded videos with both of us in it on both of our channels so all the viewers are feeling a bit Jarielle crazy at the moment. On my channel I uploaded a boyfriend does my makeup challenge whilst in his we uploaded a boyfriend and girlfriend QnA which everyone just asked us questions related to our relationship. "What about you guys?" He then asked.

"Yeah good is well. We are having a meeting with the wedding planner tomorrow afternoon so that should be alright. We just need to find someone to look after Sophia so?" He then replied with. I could see where this is going to go and I was not okay with it.

"Oh we can look after her!" Jack then smiled. wrong answer. At this moment in my life I really do not like babies and children. I mean they cry and scream and poop and don't even get me started on sick. I stood and Jacks foot under the table so he would know he fucked up. I just smiled tho and played with my hair.

"On if that's okay with you guys?" Zoe then said and now of course you can't really say no.

"Yeah of course" I managed to say through gritted teeth. Throughout the rest of the night we were all just chatting away and gossiping about everyone.

"I cannot believe you have got us into this" I half shouted half whispered to Jack as we finally got into my car.

"What's so bad about it?" He then responded.

"I really really really do not like babies"

"You seemed fine with Sophia before" he then argued back.

"Yeah because I could hand he back to Zoe when she does a shit or something" I said getting really annoyed.

"Just chill"