Kissing someone who has had a number 1 album

Zoes POV

"Zoe you're definitely not thinking straight" Arielle said to me as soon as I walked over to Conor. Conor seemed reluctant to reciprocate what I was doing but slowly he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Everyone please gather around for the New Years countdown!" The DJ announced. Everyone who was around the food area or just sitting around the edges all gathered in the middle. Two TVs next to the DJ turned on either side of him and showed London; waiting for the fireworks to begin. At every YouTuber New Years party everyone would always kiss someone. It would mean nothing and everyone knew that. Well unless you were kissing your partner or whatever.

"10" the countdown began. Alfie was standing with Lydia. Laughing about something.

"Are we actually going to do this?" Conor said, stressed out knowing what was about to happen.

"Conor. We both know we don't fancy each other so it will be fine trust me" a smiled and rubbed his arm.

"7" the countdown continued.

"Zoe don't do it honestly you're going to regret it" Arielle then said to me. But I took no notice. She was wrapped around jacks muscular physique. Jack gave Conor a look to try and say to him 'good luck at getting out of this one'

"4" the countdown the said. I was looking at Alfie and Alfie was looking at me.

"3" everyone began counting down together.

"2" everyone was clearly in their couples now.

"1" everyone cheered. And that was it. I leant upwards towards Conor, whilst he leant in towards me. Our lips touched but I just didn't get the spark that me and Alfie got when we touched. Don't get me wrong Conor is a good looking boy, and he's talented and funny and whatever. But at the end of the day he's not Alfie. Looking at Alfie whilst he was kissing Lydia broke me. Not the fact that he didn't look at me; even though that did bother me. It's the fact that he actually look like he meant it.

"Happy new year" I smiled to Conor. He smiled back but then walked off with Jack and Joe to the toilets.

"How did it feel. You know kissing someone who's had a number one album and that" Ari joked. I didn't find it very funny. "Don't worry about it Zo, everyone will work out perfectly okay" she then smiled realising that I didn't find this whole situation funny at all. "Have another drink and relax" she said and handed me her half drunk glass of champagne. I smiled faintly back as we danced for the rest of the night.

Jacks POV

"Mate honestly you are in a tough situation here" I said to Conor trying not to laugh.

"I don't like Zoe in that way so it's okay. It's just the fact that Alfie will physically beat the shit out of me" he said back kinda laughing.

"This whole thing is fucked" Joe said. We just stood in the toilets in silence for a minute or so just thinking about how everything's changed in the past year or so.

"Well I'm just happy Lydia's not fucking up my relationship" I said trying to break the silence.

"Lucky git" Conor laughed

"Are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend again?" Joe said but saying the word 'girlfriend' in a childish voice.

"Yeah I'm gonna have to aren't I" I laughed. "Might not do something as big as last time" I said thinking about what I did last time.

"Why don't you just do it tonight? When we get back cos we are all staying round ours?" Joe suggested.

"Yeah but how?" I asked the guys.

"She does like Love Island remember?" Conor said.

"That really helps me" I said back to him sarcastically.

"Na na na you remember that episode we watched and Scott asked Kady to be his girlfriend?" Joe said catching on to what Conor was trying to suggest.

"You two are geniuses" I clapped.

It had just gone half 2 in the morning and we decided that it was a good time to leave the party and go back to Joe and Arielle's. We all squashed into a cab as he handed us the Aux cord. Me and Arielle had a little argument over who connects our phone but I gave up and finally let her connect her phone. Throughout the night I told the guys and Zoe about the plan and how it would work. As Arielle was slightly drunk I had to get back quick and get everything ready before she fell asleep.

"Thankyou" I said and paid the uber man and gave him a good tip. Joe unlocked the front door and Zoe immediately took Arielle's hand and dragged her upstairs.

"We're having guy talk anyway" Conor shouted up. As soon as we heard the door shout and all quickly walked outside.

"Right okay grab all the towels" I said to Mikey and Josh

"Right okay grab all the towels" I said to Mikey and Josh. "And you guys light the candles" I said to Oli and Conor as I knew they were the most trustworthy to not set something in fire. Once Mikey and Josh came back with the towels. Me, Mikey, Josh, Joe and Caspar bag an laying them all out to spell "be my gf?"

"Is that what it looked like?" I asked Joe

"Yeah 100%" he smiled. I got a little stool and sat on it at the top of were the writing began.

I hope this doesn't fuck up.

Arielle's POV

"You guys said you were having guy time and then you come and interrupt our girl time" I huffed as all the guys ran into my room shouting. They then opened the curtains to my windows which took up the whole side of my wall which looked out into the garden. I heard a whistle from the garden and all the guys went completely silent. I looked at Zoe who just smiled and ushered me to look outside. I gave her a funny look and got out from my bed and looked out.

I threw my hands over my mouth in shock

I threw my hands over my mouth in shock. I couldn't think of any words so I just shock my head up and down to signify yes.

"Oh my god yes!" I managed to say over my excitement. Everyone knows my love for Love Island and how obsessed I am with it. So it just shows the little things and how he actually listens to thinks that I speak about. I then quickly ran down the stairs and into Jacks arms as he picked me up and span me around.

"You're such a soppy boy" I laughed as he put me down.

"Only for you" he winked.