Zoe Knows

Alfies POV

I have been well 'in hiding' for a while now. And not going to lie. It felt good. Not having to vlog everything or feel like I can't say something or do something because one of my friends are filming. I have been staying with my mum and dad and got them to cover for me saying gay they had no clue where I was.

"Joe?" I picked up the phone confused. The guys haven't actually tried to get into contact with me.

"Zoe knows"

"Zoe knows what?" I said back. There hasn't been one day that I haven't thought about Zoe. And when she finally released the first picture of her on her blog and she wrote probably her longest blog post I have ever seen her write. I did feel guilty about leaving her alone. But sometimes you have to do things for yourself and do things that make you happy. Sometimes they are wrong for other people. But for yourself it's right.

"Zoe knows that you've gone. Why you've gone"

"What Joe?! Fuck sake" I ran my hands through my hair. "What happened?" I said quickly. Walking into my bedroom and then closing the door behind me and sitting on my bed.

"We were playing truth or dare and well I said truth and then she asked me where is Alfie and then well I had to tell her. She's my sister" he huffed down the other end of my phone. "It was like 2 weeks ago"

"Well why haven't you said anything until now?"

"I was scared?" He said more as a question as his voice rises at the end.

"Fucking hell Joe"

"But I need you asap where are you?" He said changing the subject

"Well why?"

"Your my Christmas present for Zoe"

"Joe what the actually fuck? You tell Zoe that I ran away from her and now you want me for you to give to her for a present?" I laughed

"Alfie please she's mad at me too"

"Yeah good. You were the one that gave me this fucking idea" I huffed

"Well you didn't have to go along with it. Something called a joke? Heard of it?" He said back sarcastically. "Please Alfie. This is probably going to be the easiest way for you too talk to her. Just think about that" he said and the hung up the phone.

Christmas Eve. Normally a day you stay inside. With a blanket and about 10 boxes of chocolates and your family watching shitty films. But no I was sat on my bed. Stressed out and hungry.

"Alfie darling. Time for tea" mum shouted up to me. I took a deep breath and placed my phone in my pocket and jogged down the stairs.

"Alfie darling what's wrong?" My mum asked me as every began eating as I arrived.

"Zoes found out everything. And well Joe wants me to go back and see her"

"Joe knows Zoe the best which means she obviously still loves you and wants to see you" my dad chipped in.

"So what do you think I should do?"

"If you go to see her and the worst happens at least you know you tried. It's worse for you knowing that you didn't even try" Poppy replied with. I nodded not really in the mood to reply but they knew I was listening.

"Hey Joe. I'm on my way. Meet me at the station" I called up Joe and said to him. Before he could reply to me I hung up the phone and packed my bag which didn't have any clothes in it as I left it all at home.

Joe's POV

"Hey Ari?" I knocked on her bedroom door. Zoe has now let me in my house under the two conditions. 1) I don't talk to her and 2) I don't talk to baby Sophia.