Just Do It Like They Do In The Movies

Jacks POV

I just knew that Alfie was not going to respond well to what Joe was going to tell him.ntoday was the first time in a while that the whole group of lads were going out together. I got changed into a pair of grey jeans and then a cream coloured hoodie. I then put on a dark grey jacket over the top. I put on my yeezys and then walked into the front room to be greeted by Josh, Mikey and Conor.

"You ready for this?" I asked the boys whilst laughing

"Honesty this is not going to go well" Conor then laughed in response.

"Tell me about it" Josh said back. Mikey said that the uber was outside so we all grabbed what we needed and then walked down the stairs from our apartment to the ground where the uber was waiting. We told him where we wanted to go and he began to drive. As we arrived Alfie, Caspar and Joe were already sitting there.

"Don't worry we ordered for all of you" Caspar then said.

"Well what if I wanted something different hey?" Conor then frowned

"Yeah but did you?" Caspar said.

"No but still" Conor laughed and then we all sat down. Conversation was very minimal as everyone kinda knew what was about to happen. Everyone was just on their phones pretending to do something.

"So erm Alfie" Joe began. Everyone immediately locked eye contact and almost panicked.

"Yeah" Alfie then said. I think even he knew what was about to happen.

"You know that I love you and Zoe being together but this whole proposal thing it just seems a bit pressured and rushed you get what I mean? And well you know Zoe she wants the whole fairytale life and she wants to believe that everything and everyone is perfect and well she is such a hopeless romantic is well and well basically I just don't want to see her get hurt" he huffed as the waitress began handing us out our meals.

"What do you mean rushed?" Alfie responded. At this moment of time I felt very very very awkward.

"Like that Zoe just wouldn't take you back so you panicked and proposed to her obviously knowing that she would say yes and you would get her back" Joe explained.

"Well no I proposed because I love Zoe" Alfie said with a bit of anger in his voice which we all picked up on. Everyone then immediately looked over to Joe.

"Mate I'm not trying to have an argument with you" Joe huffed

"Well then don't question me and Zoe" Alfie spat back. The fact that we are doing this over lunch makes things even worse as you can't really leave as you still have a whole plate of food to finish.