I Post Videos On The Internet

Arielle's POV

Jack told me that he went straight to the restaurant from his house so he called me a cab which I am now currently in.

"So what do you do as a job love?" The proper east London taxi driver asked me.

"I post videos on this internet" I smiled. He gave me a weird look back. "Oh my god no not in that way. Oh shit no" I began to laughed thinking about what he was proper thinking. "Naa I post videos of me on YouTube" I then said.

"Oh right I get you. My little girl watches them videos. Well I mean when I say little she's 15 but still" he then laughed.

"Oh really? Do you know who she watches?" I then asked.

"All of them!" He laughed "she always talks about these people though ahh what's there names?" I could see him think in the mirror "hmm I think there names are something like Arielle Rogers? And oh my she loves this boy called Jack Maynard but she says him and Arielle are just so perfect so she would never dare of splitting them up. I have no clue what she's on about so I just smile and nod" he laughed back. I laughed at him clearly not knowing who he is talking to.

"Oh really? Arielle and Jack are good friends of mine" I said back to him deciding to just play along.

"What so are Arielle and Jack perfect for eachother?" He asked.

"Yeah I think so" I smiled to him as we pulled up outside the restaurant. I gave him some money and some extra for him being so nice.

"Oh by the way. Tell your daughter Arielle said hi" I said to the man through his window and handing him a piece of paper which I wrote a note of for his daughter. I laughed to myself and then walked into the restaurant.

"Hi erm think it's under the name of Jack?" I said to the man who was standing at the entrance.

"Ah yes follow me ma'am" he smiled to me as he took my jacket from me and then led me to a table were jacks as sitting there on his phone. The waiter smiled to me as I walked over.

"Erm hey" I coughed awkwardly. Whenever me and Jack went out just us two he made me really nervous for some reason. Good nervous.

"Oh hi" Jack stood up quickly and put his phone is his pocket of his grey suit trousers. He was wearing a white shirt with a grey tie and a grey suit jacket which he hung on the back of his chair. He kissed my cheek and then pulled out my chair for me.

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter then came up to us.

"Erm a bottle of your finest rosé please" jack then smiled to the waiter. He smiled and then came back a moment later with a bottle of wine. He opened it up and poured some into both of our glasses.

"Are you ready to order?" He then asked. Me and Jack both told him what we would like as he wrote it down on his old scruffy notepad.

"So what's this all about then?" I laughed.

"What can a guy not treat his girlfriend?" He then smirked back putting emphasis on the word 'girlfriend'.

"I'm not complaining I mean it's just not like you. You know all romantic and that"

"Oh yeah I also bought you a perfume when we were out" he then said handing my a plastic bag over to me.

"Are you not romantic enough to buy a present bag?" I laughed. "thank you anyway" I said and leant over the table to kiss him.

Jacks POV

Arielle looked more then beautiful tonight. When she walked back out from the toilet I was mesmerised at how gorgeous she actually was. Her long now blonde hair called perfectly around her face and into her body and he little white two piece she was wearing hugged all the right places.

"What are you looking at?" She googled as she sat back down.

"You" I winked back.

"Shut it you" she said covering her face out of embarrassment. The waiter then came over to us and handed us both out meals.

"So Zoe and Alfie have gone to Brighton" Arielle said to me rolling her eyes.

"Wow I bet they're having such a good time" I laughed back. "Oh yeah so talking about Brighton" I began.

"Go on?"

"I think it's time that you meet my family" I smiled.

"What?" She said half chocking on her food.

"Yeah I mean me and Conor are going up this weekend and i think you should come"

"Are you sure about that?" She said.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I said kinda confused.

"Well I mean look at me. I smoke, drink. I used to do drugs for fuck sake. I don't think they will approve of me" she huffed.

"Don't be silly! My mum talks about you all the time. Like when she calls all she asks about is you and I'm just a bit like hello I am actually your child" I laughed. "Please. For me?" I added.

"Fine" she huffed taking a bite out of her food.

"Did you not want to go out with all of the guys?" She then asked looking at her snapchat stories. All the guys went out to a club.

"Naa id rather be here" I smiled playing with the ring on her finger.

"Wow I like this Jack"  she giggled. "Right do you want to share a dessert?" She then asked looking at the menu. She decided she wanted a chocolate type of dessert so when the waiter came she asked for a chocolate fudge cake with two spoons which made the waiter laugh.

"So I had the funniest cab driver on the way here" she began talking. "Basically he asked what job I did and all that and then he was like yeah my daughter watches these people called Arielle Rogers and Jack Maynard and all that so I was like oh really yeah and he goes but she says him and Arielle are just so perfect so she would never dare of splitting them up and I was laughing so much bless" she said.

"So we're perfect together ey?" I smirked.

"I think you could say that" she smiled back but avoided eye contact. Whenever she said something remotely cute or whatever she would never look the person in the eye.

"Yeah when we all went westfields today these girls came up to us and one of them was like to me I'm so happy that you and Arielle are back together. And apparently you talk about me all the time in your vlogs" I then laughed.

"You don't watch my vlogs?" She then said back acting offended.

"Yeah they're just not up to my standard you know" I joked back. She just laughed and put up her middle finger in response. "It's because I'm with you all the time there is just no point" I then said "yeah but now I'm gonna watch them so it's all good"

"Yeah yeah whatever" she rolled her eyes. The man then handed us our dessert.

"Okay are we going half and half?" She asked as the man came over with the card machine.

"Don't be stupid" I said handing him my card.

"Jack you can't be serious this was expensive!" She argued back.

"Too late" I lifted my eyebrow up and out my card back in my black wallet.

"You're so annoying" she huffed and took the last sip out of her wine glass. She stood up as I took her hand and walked out of the restaurant. We wondered up and down he streets for a while trying to find a taxi to take us back.

"Thank You so much for tonight" Arielle smiled to me as we got into her bedroom. Joe was out with the guys so it was just me and her in the house. Along with Bentley but he was fast asleep in the corner.

"It was nothing" I smiled as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She kissed me on the lips.

"I love you Jack"

"I love you too Arielle"