Part of me (Loki)

"Loki, I told you! I'm not cheating on you with Thor!" You yell as Loki fumes with anger. "(Y/n), I saw you with him!" He yells back. Tears run down your cheeks and you quickly wipe them away. "Why are you crying?" Loki asks. "If anyone should be crying, I should. I just saw the love of my life kiss another man." You look up as even more tears run down your face. "Loki, I told you I would never cheat on you!" You say, throwing your arms down. "What do you think this means, huh?" You ask, taking your engagement ring off and holding it up to him. "Loki, even if we aren't married currently at the moment, I have promised you in my heart that I would give myself to you and only you," His face softens and his face turns sad. "Loki, I don't want us to be mad at each other, so would you please leave." You say, wiping the tears from your cheeks and jaw. "Alright." He says. He then walks in front of you and picks you up before throwing you over his shoulder. You can't help but laugh and hit against his back. "Loki, what are you doing?!" You say, laughing. He chuckles. "I'm leaving my dear," He says, holding your legs closer.

"And you are a part of me as I am a part of you."