First Greeting (Loki)

Loki x Jotun! Reader

Being Odin's ninja is pretty easy. All I have to do is survey from the top of the kingdom and alert the guards for intruders. I started few weeks ago. Odin told me about his two sons, one being Loki, who I found most interesting due to being the "god of mischief" and Thor who is treated as the golden son for being the "god of thunder".

Finished with my normal round for the night, I head towards my quarters. I am not a blade ninja nor a fully clothed in black ninja; I am an Asgard ninja. My (h/c) hair pulled in two ponytails, midnight blue pants, and a leather coat I was given along with long boots.

Close to my room, I feel a hand grab my own. I turn to the owner of the hand to see a pale man with long black hair combed back and emerald eyes. "Who are you?" He asks, putting on a serious face. "Odin's ninja." I reply back. "Lie. My father has no ninja." He says.

Before I could protest, his other hand reaches up to my cheek and his skin turns icy blue and his eyes, fiery red. His hand on my cheek and hand holding my hand make me makes me feel cold but instead of screaming, I smirk and put my hand on his hand resting on my cheek. I turn into my natural Jotun form and with my red eyes, I stare into his. "Ask your mother and father if they have a ninja and they will answer positively." He smiles at my turning and takes his hand from my face. We both turn back into our Asgardian form and he says "I am prince Loki of Asgard. May I ask what your title is?" "I am (Y/n), adopted by an Asgardian at the first sight of my eyes opening." I say. He looks questioningly at me and I continue. "I was born before due and I did not weigh healthy. My parents rejected me and an Asgardian adopted me as his own." Prince Loki smiles and says "My past is nearly the same as yours, princess (Y/n)." "Please, I am no princess." I say. He shakes his head, still with a smile on his face, and says "Nonsense, to me, you are greater than any princess I have laid my eyes upon." I smile as I feel my pale cheeks turn warm and Loki smiles a little more.

This could be something good...