Attention Seeker (Loki)

I smile as Loki continues kissing my cheek while I'm reading. I continue to read as his lips come into contact with my cheek over and over again.

"My," kiss.
"dear," kiss.
"would," kiss.
"you," kiss.
"please," kiss.
"put," kiss.
"the," kiss.
"book," kiss.
"down." kiss.

I smirk and turn my head. "Nope!" I say before jumping off the bed. I laugh as I run with the book in my hands and Loki chasing after me. I run out onto the balcony where Loki catches me and wraps his arms around me tight. Looking at the sky, I hadn't realized it was so late.

Laughing, I say "Put me down, Loki!" He laughs and says "Never!" the book in my hands drop as Loki puts me in the air upside down. I scream and he walks back into our room with me still upside down in his arms. He tosses me onto the bed on my back and I laugh. He quickly flops on the bed beside me and turns the lamp off before pulling me into him and snuggling his head into my neck. As my eyes adjust to the darkness, I realize how tired I am. "Goodnight, my love." I say, snuggling into him and the bed. "Goodnight, my queen." He says, kissing my eyes and sending me to sleep.

Although I'm comfortable in the arms of the man I love, I wonder how the book ended?