Powers (Loki)

"Avengers, I have brought you here today to meet out new field member." Fury says. I avert my eyes to side, bored, and he continues. "Her name is (Y/n) (L/n). She won't actually be an agent. Her power is only limited and wouldn't do any good in battle or combat. Shield will be monitoring over her for the time being." A door being an opened brings my vision back to Fury. A beautiful midguardian woman walks through the main door, shyly. "My gosh, is she beautiful." I think to myself. She smiles nervously and Fury places his hand on her shoulder. "(Y/n), this is the team," He says. "Team, be respectful and introduce yourselves."

"Why does he treat them like children?" (Y/n) thinks to herself.

I smile at her attitude and stand with the rest of the team. Everyone, except Tony, greet (Y/n) with either a small wave or handshake. Tony, on the other hand, decides to kiss her hand. (Y/n) smirks evilly before Tony turns around confusedly. "Did someone turn the lights out?" Tony asks. I smirk along with (Y/n) and Fury chuckles. "Okay, (Y/n). Snap him out of it." Fury says. (Y/n)'s shoulder tension releases and Tony blinks a few times. "What just happened?" He asks looking around. We all laugh and everyone starts leaving the room.

"Loki," Fury says. "You didn't introduce yourself. Go ahead and show her around the tower too." His phone then goes off and he answers it before running off. Walking up to (Y/n), she smiles at me and holds her hand out. I smile back and shake it. "My name is Loki." I say. She smiles and nods before saying "(Y/n)." My, my, she has such a beautiful voice. "By Fury's orders, I have to show you around the tower," She smiles brightly and I hold my hand out. "Shall we?"

"Now, what exactly is your power?" I ask, as we both sit down on the entrainment room couch. She looks down and says "Well," she looks back up and stares into my green eyes with her (e/c) eyes. "I can control people's vision." I smile and say "Like how?" "Let me try it on you." She says, leaning closer. I nod for her to go ahead and she smiles. My vision turns gray like an old picture and I look around. The color comes back, but everything is now drawn out. "This is amazing!" I exclaim. She giggles cutely; oh, how I want to hear that giggle again.

5 MONTHS LATER
Wrapping my arms around (Y/n), I wipe away her tears and gently kiss her forehead. "Loki," she says. "Please don't go." I sadly smile at her and a tear starts forming in my eye. "Love, I'll only be gone for a day." I say, reassuringly. She nods and nuzzles her face into the crook of neck.

"Hey, love?" I say. "Yes, Loki?" She asks. "Can you do that thing that you do?" I ask. She takes her face away from my neck and stares at me confused. I smile and say "Please remind of the many reasons why I love you." "Loki..." she says, her cheeks blushing. "Please?" I say. She smiles and looks into my eyes. All the memories pass through my mind, causing me to smile.

The memory of us making waffles one early morning for all the avengers.

The memory of us running through the public library because of a very angry librarian.

The memory of taking her out to lunch and watching as she blushed when I complemented her.

She then reminds me of the memory of our first kiss. How I gently caressed her face and attached my lips to hers. Her plump, full, and soft lips fitting against mine as her arms wrapped around my neck.

Opening my eyes, I smile and look down to see her smiling also. "Do you want to repeat one of those memories?" I ask. She tilts her head and says "What memory?" I then gently caress her cheek in my palm and place my lips on hers. Our lips move in sync as her eyes slowly close and arms wrap around my neck. I take my lips away from hers and peck her nose. "It feels just like the very first time." I say. She smiles and kisses my nose back. "I love you so much, Loki." She smiles. I nuzzle my forehead against hers and say "I love you too darling.

Through one's eyes, life is different, but when two people are united in perfect harmony and love, they see the same.