The Interview (Tom)

"So, Tom, what do you think was the greatest moment of your life?" The interviewer asks. I smile and think for a moment before saying "It would probably be the moment I met my wife." The interviewer smiles and says "Would you mind telling us that moment?" "Not at all," I say.

"Thinking back, It was when I was a waiter at a small diner. It was my third week there and every customer I had was always rude. For some reason, I would never get tips. Well, one day this (h/c) haired woman walked through and got a seat. I went to her table to serve her when I was greeted a beautiful and heart warming smile," I chuckle and say "I actually remember what she ordered that day too. (Favorite drink) and (favorite meal). Anyways, she paid her meal and left a fifty dollar tip. Confused, I actually chased her down in the parking lot," I say, laughing to myself. "When I tried to give her back her money, she actually refused and told me that my kindness hadn't gone unnoticed towards her. She even gave me a hug and said that she knew something was making me upset, but I didn't let that bring me down. I was even courageous enough to ask her for her phone number to which she happily gave."

"Wow," the interviewer says, mesmirised. "And you remember all that?" I nod and say "Like I said, it was the greatest moment of my life."  The interviewer smiles again and looks at the camera. "Okay, we're now going to take calls in. Any questions for Tom, call the number down below. I smile and a call already sounds throughout the room. "Okay, hi! What's your question." The interviewer asks.

"What was your first date like?" A young girl's voice says. I grin and say "Our first date was actually at the diner. She had stayed late and I got us both ice cream. She had (f/ic/f) ice cream and I had chocolate chip cookie dough."

"Any tips for the guys?" A masculine voice asks. I look to the camera and point at it while saying "Surprise your woman. Buy her things as a surprise. Always treat her like she's the first thing on your mind and the last thing alive."

"Do you ever regret saying anything to (Y/n)?" An old voice asks. I nod and say "When we were still dating, there was one day we were arguing and I told her that all she ever did was ruin my life and mess up her own. I think that was the worst thing I could ever say or do. She locked herself in our room and once I realized what I said, I went to the door and repeated that I was sorry over a million times. Although I said what I said, (Y/n) didn't try to hurt me back and it confused me. Slowly, she opened the door and I enveloped her in my arms. Confused on why she didn't push me away, I asked her why and what she said was one of the things that made me fall even more in love with her. She said 'With love comes pain, but love will always overpower the pain.' and we spent the rest of the day, pretending the argument never happened."

"Okay, well I think that's all the questions for today," The interviewer says. "Please tune into tomorrow for an interview with Chris Hemsworth and enjoy your day!" I wave at the camera and the camera guy says "Clear!" I smile and stand from the chair. "You can go home, Tom." The interviewer says, a totally different attitude from how she was on camera; then again, that's how they all are.

"Okay, goodbye." I reply before walking to the elevator. Upon entering, I press the button for the first floor where it soon drops down to. The doors open before I'm enveloped with flashing lights and tons of cameras. I smile and blink a few times, trying to get rid of the blurry vision and spots quickly. The photographers make a path for me to walk through and I walk to my car with them stopping behind me. I quickly drive off and head towards my house I share with (Y/n).

Walking in through the doors, I smile hearing (Y/n)'s humming from the kitchen. I quickly walk in there and see (Y/n) cooking at the stove. I watch her as she sways her hips side to side while humming her favorite song. I quickly walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Well, good afternoon, Tom," She greets, grinning. "You have a fun interview?" (Y/n) asks, with a giggle. Placing my chin over her shoulder, I smile and nod. "Although, I would've rather spent it with you guys." I say, wrapping my arms around her and placing a hand on her baby bump.

"I listened to the interview, and Tom," she says, turning towards me with a heart warming smile. "I love you so fricking much." I grin and kiss her. When we stop, I place my other hand on her baby bump and watch her smile. "How's she been doing?" I ask, feeling two tiny feet kick against my hand. "Very good. She wanted ice cream only once today." "Amazing!" I say, grinning down at (Y/n)'s face. "Maybe now we won't have those midnight ice cream cravings." (Y/n) laughs and leans her head on my shoulder.

"You know, every moment you said on camera would've been the same things I would've said. The greatest moment of my life was meeting you. Our first date was amazing. You do treat me like I'm the first thing on your mind and the last thing alive," she giggles. "Not to mention, you surprise me a lot. I regret the day we argued and I told you that you were the worst boyfriend. And Tom?" I look down at her with the biggest smile and she says "I love you more than you could ever think and know."

"(Y/n), I love you more than you could ever see or realize. A thousand 'I love you's can't even be one percent of how much I love you," I kiss her head and rest her head against my shoulder. "You are my heart."