Everything is Perfect (Tom)

(😊😊😊 my favorite)

I had been married to Tom for a month and I loved every second of it. The cuddling, kisses, jokes... my favorite was when he didn't see me watching him as he studied his lines. The passion and integrity he portrayed in them made me happy and proud. He would say his lines so beautifully and he never noticed I was there, so he didn't clam up or mess up.

Today is one of his studying days and I decided to watch from the doorway. I smile as he holds his hands in the air, his English accent bouncing off his tongue as he recites his lines. He slowly paces around the room, each step like a cat on a beam. Needless to say, he was flawless. Beautiful, nontheless.

The steam from the hot cup of tea in my hands reaches my nose making my sinuses clear up as it is the season of fall. Wiyh it being the season of pumpkin spice everything, scarves, leggings, and knee length boots, my alergies are sky high which is one of the factors of why I'm very cold. With a (f/c) sweater and (2f/c) sweatpants being my outfit, I wear my hair in a messy bun while I wear fluffy black and green striped socks on my feet.

After Tom is done rehearsing his lines, we both sit on the couch, watching our favorite TV show. "Hey, Darling. May I ask you a question?" Tom asks when ghe show goes on commercial brake. Slightly concerned, as Tom is not usually this blunt, I look towards his face. "Yeah, hun?" I ask. He grins and says "Did you know I have a (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed, (s/c) skin, stalker?" After it registers in my mind, I chuckle and say "And their name is...?" "About-to-be-punished." He says every word with punctuation before going to kiss me, but I dodge his lips and peck his cheek. I quickly jump off the back of the couch and land on my feet before darting down the hall. As I'm about to reach our room, I feel arms wrap around my waist making me burst into laughter as I'm picked up off the ground.

I'm carried into our bedroom where Tom then tosses me on our bed, hovering over me with a devilish grin. "Do you want to know your punishment?" He jokes I smile. Before I can say anything, his fingers attack my sides causing me to burst into laughter. He stops shortly as his face hovers right above mine before smiling lovingly and kissing me. I quickly kiss back while wrapping my arms around him to pull him closer. Our lips separate with us looking up at each other, smiles on our faces. "I love you so much, Tom." I say. "I love you too, (Y/n)." He says.

"Do you remember our wedding day?" He asks, layimg beside me. I giggle. "It was only a month ago, why wouldn't I?" I ask, tilting my head towards him. He places a hand on my cheek and leans his forehead against mine. "You didn't realize this, but when we were still dating and you would be cuddled in my arms and just talk, I would listen, but be diatracted at the same time." He confesses, his eyes closed. "Really." I say, not knowing if I should be hurt or not.

Tom looks up at me with his blue eyes and smiles. "Yes," he begins. "I was always thinking 'Wow, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this woman.'," he then props himself up on his elbow, starimg down at me. "Anytime you were around, my mind would clear of every worry, fear, and just be focused on you. That's how i knew you were the one." I smile, feeling a little teary eyed, and connect our lips again, this time, hugging him closer and swearing to never let him go.