Afternoon nap (Loki)

My eyes flutter open to something pushing against my neck. I reach my hand over and smile upon feeling Loki's long and messy hair. "Good morning, my love." He whispers huskily. I turn my head to him and kiss his lips. "Good morning to you too, darling." I say. I go to cup his cheek in my hand, but he quickly catches it. He smirks and climbs on top of me. I laugh and we begin wrestling. I quickly flip us over to where I'm on top of him and pin his hands beside his head. Loki devishly smiles up at me and says "This might be one of my favorite views of you." I smile down, my lips lingering over his. "And what's your most favorite?" I ask seductively. "This one." He says, before pinning me underneath him. He stares down at me with hungry eyes before attacking my sides with his fingers. I laugh non-stop and squirm around underneath him.

Finally, he stops and smiles before plopping down beside me. "I have to go take a shower for the day." I say, as I begin to get up. "Nooooooo." Loki says, wrapping his arms around me tightly. I laugh and ask "Is today a lazy day?" "Yes." He answers quickly. I smile and roll over to face him. I nuzzle my face into chest and he chuckles.

"There's nothing better than an afternoon nap."