Thunderstorm (Loki)

"Darling, calm yourself." Loki says, holding me tightly against him. Another lightning bolt strikes, causing me to fidget even more. Loki's grasp tightens so I don't freak out in his arms. "Love," Loki begins, laying back down with me. "Please calm down. Thor and Jane probably got into another argument again and I will adress Thor tomorrow. Now please, calm yourself." I slightly nod before physically calming down with a sigh. With Loki carding his fingers through my hair, I let out a breath before falling back asleep quickly.

Loki's POV
Noticing (Y/n)'s now calm breathing, I sigh with a smile before kissing the top of her head. "I hope you can go to sleep now, my love," I say to her asleep form. "And I promise I will hit Thor tomorrow." I promise as I snuggle closer to (Y/n). I chuckle at the thought of the oaf saying a simple 'ow' just as a bolt of lightning goes off. I quickly look down at (Y/n) to make sure she's still asleep; luckily, she is. With my arms around her and the bed warm, I close my eyes along with her and mutter a sentence before falling asleep.

"Do not worry about simple things because I will be there to protect you in both good and bad times."