Call me... (Loki)

The youtube video is my favorite remake of Cell Me by Blondie. Its the metal version and it is kick a**. This imagine is rated PG-13 XD

Roll me in designer sheets, I'll never get enough

Loki smiled as he stood over his dresser, looking at a necklace he had gotten for you for your fourth anniversary. Loki heard shuffling behind him, causing him to put the necklace back and smirk at you. As you laid in the bed, you stared at him with your own smirk, reminding him of what took place that same night. It was only three in the morning or something like that, but you knew it was early. To mess with Loki, you decided to roll in the furs you and Loki shared for comforters. The furs covered your nude body, making Loki smirk at what you were trying to do.

Cover me with kisses baby, cover me with love

Walking back over to you in the bed, he straddled you and peppered you with kisses, making you giggle and laugh. With your focus no longer on the furs, Loki took that chance and uncovered your body from the furs. He laid kisses everywhere now and you kept giggling and laughing. Loki reached your stomach and started blowing on it, causing you to be louder with each giggle. This was how you spent your fourth anniversary and you enjoyed every bit of it.

Call me...