Embrace (Tom)

Sighing, I turn in different angles before letting out another sigh. "Darling, is everything alright in there?" I hear Tom ask from outside of the bathroom. "Yeah, everything is okay." I say back. "You don't sound okay," Tom replies. "I'm coming in."

The door then opens and in walks Tom with his grey suit. He stops in his tracks and smiles at me with an awestruck smile before saying "Darling, you look amazing." I smile before looking back at the mirror. Looking me up and down, the smile disappears. "Really?" I ask, disbelieving him. Tom walks behind me before wrapping his arms around me, laying his head on my shoulder and smiling at me. I look at both of us in the mirror, only to meet Tom's eyes with my own.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?" Tom asks. I nod, the smile resuming on my lips. "What about how beautiful you are in purple?" My smile grows, turning my head towards him. "No..." I tell him. He turns his eyes away from the mirror and meets my own, smiling. "Well, you do." He assures me. I slightly chuckle before looking back at the mirror, letting out another sigh. "Darling, you keep sighing," Tom notes. "Why?" Slowly, I close my eyes. "I just..." I begin. "I just don't like my figure." I confess, keeping my eyes closed. "Your figure?" Tom asks after a few seconds. I open my eyes to see Tom looking at me, dumbfounded. "Your figure is amazing, love." Tom tells me, smiling. "Well..." I begin, trying to make an excuse.

"Love, if you can't embrace your curves, then I will." He says, leaning his head against mine with his arms tightening around me. My cheeks instantly redden as I look downwards with a bright and big smile on my lips. Tom's hands slide down to my hips just before he leans in closer to my ear. "Besides, I like your bigger size, and that isn't a bad thing. Curves give you definition and shape. And look at this!" His arms then move back around my waist, fitting like a puzzle piece. "Your waist gives me the perfect place to put my arms when I just want to hold you." I turn around in his arms, smiling. "I love you." I tell him. He breaks into a grin. "I love you too. Also, do you want to know another bonus about your size?" "What?" I ask him, a curious smile taking over my lips. One of his hands then smacks my butt before he quickly runs out of the bathroom. "Tom!" I yell, breaking into a fit of laughter while my cheeks redden once again.

Oh, what am I going to do with that man?