My Everything (Loki)

(M/n) = Mother's name

Walking back home from the palace, I run my fingers over my everlasting smile where Loki's lips once were. Loki has always been so kind to me, despite all the rumors the town has about him. Thinking about him makes me happy. I have never had that much kindness shown towards me in a long time. Then again, he's always been like this to me. I mean, we are dating.

Arriving at my house, I brush my hands off on the side of my (f/c) peasant dress and stop at the side where my room is. I quickly climb up it and climb through my window. I land on my bed and quickly jump off it. "(Y/n), get down here right now!!" I hear, the yelling echoing off my walls. I shudder and quickly walk downstairs, to see Father and Mother almost fuming. "Yes, mother and father?" I say, bowing my head. "You pathetic being, you should've been home doing chores!!" My father yells. I shut my eyes and curse at myself. I forgot!!

"I'm sorry, mother and father. I was with prince Loki all day." A few seconds of silence passes and my father finally speaks. "Hmmmm. (M/n), shall she be punished?" "I think she shall." She says, before a loud crack is sounded against the tile. A tear slips and my arm is grabbed.

They drag me forth and nearly throw me onto the floor. The whip cracks against my back, ripping the back of my dress. I let out a scream, only for another whip. I stay silent as another cracks against side. I hold my screaming in as long as I can until another crack goes against my neck, equally wrapping itself around my neck at the same time. The whip is jerked from my neck, dragging me at the same time. The whip cracks once more, this time on my face. I let out a blood curdling scream and drop on my back, the pain is horrible.

Placing a hand to my eye, I scream once more and they walk away, satisfied. The whip crack across my face causes me to lay down in one area, not moving at all. I slowly begin to crawl until I can get up and run. I run into my room where I look in my mirror and gasp in horror and a long line runs across my face as blood runs out of it. Looking at it, I see it was merely half of a centimeter from my eye.

I can't do this anymore. I can't fear for my life. I can't fear being hurt by the people I supposedly love. I can't deal with having to explain to Loki that I constantly fall and that's how I get the whip marks. I just can't. Not any more.

Turning around, I run out of the window and fall onto the ground. I quickly gain balance and run to the palace. Passing people, they all look strangely at me, but I do not care, for I need to get Loki. I see the palace only a few feet away and I quicken my speed.

LOKI'S POV
"Prince Loki, you have a visitor." I hear. I look up from my book and see my maid standing in my door way with someone behind her with their head down. She moves out of the way and I recognize the (h/c) hair. "Leave." I say to my maid. The old maid quickly runs off and I stand from my desk. Walking closer to (Y/n), she slowly lifts her head and smiles at me. I gasp in horror at the bleeding line running down her face and immediately place my hand below the long open wound. "Who did this to you?" I ask, teeth gritted. She smiles and places her warm hand on mine. "It's nothing, dear. I'll be fine." I shake my head and she places her other hand on my cheek.

Looking into her mind, I search for who whipped her. I see the smirking faces of her mother and father and the whip in her father's hand. Boiling blood rushes through my veins, dispite my natural cold blood. "Darling," I say, placing both my hands on her cheeks. "It's final. You're staying here." She looks up at me and says "Loki, are you sure?" I nod instantly and hug her to my chest while staring down at her. She rests her head on my chest and sighs.

"If my parents were to find out, I'd be dead before noon." I smile and say "Not on my watch, love. I will protect you until the day I die. Do you remember the ring I gave you?" She nods and holds her left hand up with the promise ring on her ring finger. I place my hand over it and think the chant before taking my hand away to expose a beautiful wedding ring. "Loki..." she says, eyes wide and voice on the point of a gasp. She looks up at me and I simply smile at her. "Will you?" I ask. She breaks into a smile and throws her arms around me. "Yes! I will!" She says. I grin and slam my lips onto hers. She eagerly pulls me closer to her and digs her fingers into my hair.

Pulling our faces away from each other, I place my hand under her tearful eyes. "With my hands, I will wipe away your tears," I place my hand over the wound on her face and smile. "With my heart, I will heal your wounds," I pull my hand away and lightly kiss her lips, causing her to smile. "With my lips, I'll bring you joy," I tightly wrap my arms around her and she giggles. "With my arms, I'll shield you through anything and everything," Laying my forehead against hers, she smiles up at me and places her hands against my neck. "With my everything, I'll love you till the very end."