I am Saved (Loki)

As a child, I stayed with the royal family for nearly all of my childhood. Because my mother was a servant to them, and my father was nowhere in sight, Queen Frigga thought it best if I spent time with her and her sons, Thor and Loki. My mother didn't mind, and overall, I enjoyed their company. Loki was always closer to me than Thor was, and I think it was because we were like each other in many different ways.

As we grew older, I noticed that I was falling in love with Loki as each day passed. Much to my surprise, he was falling in love with me as well. Needless to say, a relationship started, and soon enough, I had an engagement ring on my finger along with Loki's heart in place of mine and my heart in place of his. We had each other and nothing more.

Because Loki had my heart, when he fell off the Bifrost, he took it with him. Along with the loss of my one true love, came torture and ridicule from nonetheless Odin. Due to my mother being a servant, he forced me to be a maid as well. I was forced to clean every room, kitchen, and even polish the throne. Mother Frigga, as I had come to call her, sadly couldn't put in any word. The worst part was that I was with Loki's child the entire time.

While mopping the halls one day, I was on my hands and knees, vigorously scrubbing. Stopping to take a small break, I sighed and placed a hand to my stomach, little feet fluttering against it. "Calm down, little one," I told the growing infant, a smile rising to my lips. "You're tiring mommy more," The flutters then slowly stopped, making me chuckle. "Mommy's little girl," I muttered to her before returning to the floors. "Too bad your daddy isn't here to see how much you've grown. He would've loved and protected you with all his might," I continued. "I just wish he could be here to know about you... he'd be so proud."

As I began to resume scrubbing the floors, the sound of soldiers' feet echoed against the marble I had just cleaned, making me grimace. I knew that usually when soldiers arrived in my sight, I was told to do many more chores of a maid. Nonetheless, I continued working, fear going through my system the entire time.

Soon enough, they stopped in front of me, luckily only being two soldiers and not the usual four. I don't stop working though; I did that one time and got backhanded because "wait until further instruction, wench." While scrubbing, I waited for one of them to say something, but after a few minutes, they still didn't speak up - they just watched. For a few seconds, I almost felt relief until one of their iron-clad feet collided with my shoulder, making my hands slip from under me as my body fell to my side. I groaned in pain, only to receive another kick to my head to shut me up.

It was only a matter of seconds before they both began kicking me in any area their foot could reach. I tried to helplessly crawl in a ball to protect my baby, her tiny little feet kicking against me as well, noticing my distress. They continued their kicking for a few more moments, their ears ignoring my pleas until all of a sudden, they stopped. Confused, I slowly opened my eyes, only to find both guards being held up against the wall by their throats.

Averting my wide eyes away from the guards, I looked over to the person holding them and saw... It couldn't be. It couldn't be him.

It couldn't be Loki.

"How dare you abuse a woman who is with child!" Loki sneered at them, his voice so loud that I jolted at the volume. "A pregnant woman who is my woman with my child! You putrid beings!" Loki's hold on the two tightened, making them gasp for air but to no avail. "You are the scum of Asgard! And Asgard has no need for filth like you." He told them, leaning in close to the two's quivering faces.

Loki then threw the two to the ground with all of his strength before holding his hands above them and muttering a spell, causing the two to turn to ash in front of our very eyes. Still in shock, I stood still for a few moments until Loki turned to me, his face slightly saddened. "My love," He muttered, bending down to my level. "Are you alright?"

Even though tears run down my cheeks from the combination of pain and the happiness of seeing him, I nodded and sat up, Loki quick to help me. His hand then placed itself upon my bump before he sighed in relief. "She's alright." He assured me, a smile growing on both of our faces. I knew she was a girl ever since I discovered the little one growing inside me.

Placing my hand on top of his, I watched as he stood up before taking me into his arms. Being so close to the man I had missed for the longest time, I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, feeling as his hold on me did the same. My head nestled into his neck, I listened as he muttered a spell under his breath with his eyes closed. Having done this many times before, I closed my eyes as well before feeling gentle winds blow against us.

After a few moments, Loki placed his lips on my forehead. "You can look now, love." His calm voice urged me, his hand resuming its previous place on my bump. Opening my eyes, I immediately recognized Loki's old room, all the furniture in its original position with the same olive green drapes over every window and gold embellishments on nearly every piece of furniture (???). Even my old belongings were still on the vanity beside the royal wardrobe and dresser full of both mine and Loki's clothing.

Walking over to the neatly made bed, Loki gently placed me down on the soft blankets and throws before sitting beside me and pulling me into him, never forgetting to hold my bump even closer. At the feeling of his arm wrapped around me, small feet resumed kicking against my stomach, making me smile.

"Someone's excited," Loki noted, smiling with small tears lacing his beautiful emerald eyes. I grin, tears coming to my eyes as well. "Someone just met their daddy." I reminded him, making him hug me closer to him. My head pushed against his chest and my hand against his heart, he rested his head beside mine before speaking in a hushed tone. "I'm sorry I wasn't here sooner." he apologized, nuzzling his head into my neck.

"You fell off the bridge, Loki," I reminded him, tears sliding down my cheeks. "It's okay. You're here now - and that's all that matters" I assured him, turning in the embrace to take his face into my hands. His tear-filled eyes now red, I smiled down at him before placing a kiss to his soft lips. The mix of euphoria and nostalgia that filled my senses was enough to make me feel like I was high in the sky.

Reaching his hands up to wipe away my fallen tears, Loki pulled away from the kiss and smiled before speaking. "Love, please don't cry." He begged, making me lightly laugh. He was always so caring when it came to my emotions.

"These are tears of happiness, Loki," I explained, slightly giggling. "I'm just so, so, so, happy to see you, my love," I confessed. "I-I have missed you so much, Loki," I told him, crying a bit more at the remainder of the long and lonely months leading up to this. Once again, he was quick to try and soothe my qualms by wiping my tears away. "And the horrors I have been through-" I began, only to be cut off.

"I'll slaughter all of them." He seethed, making me shake my head. "They were just following Odin's orders-" I tried explaining to him, only to be cut off again. "Yet, they are less than men for attacking a helpless woman who is with child!" He yelled, true and honest rage seeping from his voice. "They are like blind sheep being led to slaughter, and slaughtered they shall be." He finishes, releasing an angered breath through his slightly parted lips.

At that moment, I hastily took the chance to quiet him, immediately pressing my lips to his with his lips instantly responding. "I know, my love," I muttered, pulling away from him. "But we can not go back in time and change it. I'm healthy, the baby is healthy, and you're here. Again, that's all that matters." I told him, rubbing my thumb against the softness of his cheek. Finally, he smiled back at me, tears forming in his eyes once again.

"I don't know how we're going to fix this, not yet, but I will, my love, I promise you that," Loki swore to me before leaning in and kissing my forehead. After a few seconds, he then moved down to my belly where his daughter began to kick eagerly. Chuckling a bit, Loki moves forward and plants his lips on my stomach before speaking again. "And you will have every best thing you deserve, my little one. Nothing less."

I know the book says that it is completed, but I was going through old documents and found a few more imagines I wrote for this book. Once I edit them, I'll put them up. I hope you enjoy :)