Bad Day turned Good (Tom)

All week, Thomas had been waiting for the results of a film he wanted to be in. He felt strongly about getting this part and hoped he was going to get the part. On the day of the results, Thomas got his results saying he got the part; a sick joke it was. Upon entering the filming studio, he was laughed at and mocked, causing him to quickly walk away, mortified for life. While walking out, he took out a script for another film he was staring in, only to have the papers blown away and rain start pouring down.

As he went for the papers, they were drowned into the sewers by running rain water. Thomas groaned before turning back and walking to somewhere he could possibly get out of the rain. He soon found an open café where he went in and sat down, putting his head in his hands.

Upon ordering a cup of coffee, (Y/n) saw Thomas walk in and slightly frowned at his mood showing on his face; it showed disappointment and frustration. Turning back to the cashier, (Y/n) instead ordered two cups of coffee and when they were ready, (Y/n) took the two cups by the small plates beneath and walked to Tom's table, dropping off one of the coffees beside his head laying on the table. Hearing the glass hit the table, Tom looked up and became confused.

"Um, I didn't order this." Tom states, catching (Y/n) as she begins to walk away. She turns to him and smiles. "I know." She tells him before resuming her walk. Tom slowly breaks into a soft smile before stopping (Y/n) once more. "Wait," He says, (Y/n) turning towards him again. "Do you mind sitting with me?" Tom asks, his voice polite. (Y/n) breaks into another smile. "I would love that."

And so (Y/n) and Tom sat together, talking, laughing, and smiling. Upon sitting with (Y/n), Tom found all of his anger and frustration fading very quickly as they shared stories. While they talked, Tom also found that he wanted to know more about (Y/n). He wanted to spend more time with her. He wanted to hear her laugh. He wanted to see her smile. He wanted to know about her childhood. He wanted to do everything with her. Only did he know, (Y/n) felt the same way toward him as well.