Sulu [Important A/N]

**Okay, so the important note is that I'm kinda getting tired of writing Star Trek reader inserts. That doesn't mean I'm stopping though! Updates may slow down though just because I don't feel like writing them too much. I need the right mood which hasn't been coming around recently. I haven't felt too much like writing anything, more reading.
This also could be because I've been a bit more.. Off... Than usual lately so idk. I've just been more tired and upset kinda and busy in ways.
If anyone has any suggestions on how to fix it please suggest it!!
Plus I'm kinda deciding things about myself. 
Anyway, the chapter. Requested by @NinjagoPhoenixNinja
It's short because your request was more of a funny prompt. (My opinion sorry if it's wrong)
But I hope everyone likes!
I'm so sorry about everything else!!**

Fencing was one of Hikaru's great passions, as well as one of his worst. Fencing can be dangerous as well as fun.

You were facing Hikaru in a fencing match. It was either this or dye your hair an ugly color of his choice. Fencing seemed like the best choice to you. Swords were always your forte, swinging a sword and stabbing things came naturally.

You stabbed forward, accidentally finding the one sweet spot in Hikaru's armor. Blood trickled on the white, hard, uniform.

"Oh look, I've been impaled." Hikaru murmured, already un-strapping his fencing uniform.

"How much time did you spend with Demora watching Frozen this weekend?" You ask, gently taking Hikaru's other arm and making him sit down. 

"About eleven times over and over. No idea how many hours." Hikaru admitted, yelping as you pressed gauze onto the wound. You smiled up at and rolled his eyes; it was cute how he was willing to watch a Disney movie eleven times for his daughter.

"That's pretty cute." You smile, kissing his cheek just before you pushed gauze down. Hikaru screamed and bit his lip. You quickly wrapped it up and kissed his lips. A smile formed on Hikaru's pained face and it made you feel better.