Scotty

**This was requested by Superwhotreklock_ Hope you enjoy! I tried to make it was fluffy and stuff as I could. Sorry it's short. Also I stopped writing to sing along to Grease.... I was distracted.**

Morning sickness sucked. You knew it was going to be bad from what you had heard, but you had never had a baby before. The moment you found out you were pregnant, your husband, Scotty, had become the protective of the protective.

You cried, curling up by the toilet. You had been throwing up for almost an hour and a half, your stomach severely cramping. Usually you could handle the pain, but with hormones and it lasting over and hour, it was almost unbearable.

"Lass?" Scotty asked, poking his head into the bathroom. He slowly entered the room, a glass of water and a few saltine crackers in his hand.

"I don't wanna be pregnant anymore!" You yell, wrapping your arms around your barely formed baby bump. Your dress was just starting to tighten as you gained weight for the baby.

"If you weren't pregnant we couldn't be having a baby." Scotty pointed out, setting down the crackers and stuff on a napkin by you on the floor. He crossed his legs and rubbed your back gently, smiling slightly.

You glared at him, scooting over to sit by him and cuddle. "Thank you.." You mutter, burying your face into his neck. Scotty held you close, continuing to rub your back.

"I'll tell you what, I'm gonna take the day off work." Scotty said, helping you up from the floor. You flopped onto the bed, crying more from being just so emotional.

Scotty brought you the crackers and water, as well as some bubbly soda to settle your stomach. "Your child likes to already cause trouble." You say, sitting up enough to sip at the glass of water. Scotty laughed, laying beside you on the bed.

"Let's try and not make Mommy throw up, eh little one?" Scotty joked, placing his hand on your tiny baby bump. You smiled, wiping tears form your face as you cuddled beside him.

"That was sweet but sadly it doesn't work that way." You laugh, gently rubbing Scotty's arm. He grinned, kissing your forehead. You two cuddled until you fell asleep to nap, Scotty keeping you close no matter what. It was exciting but painful to have a baby.