Birthday [this IS a chapter]

**so I decided to do this little thing sing my birthday is on Saturday, May 21. I'll be 14 and finally allowed to watch TV-14 without asking. (Basically my big accomplishment 😂)
Anywayyyy I decided to do this in preference form. For those who don't know what that is you're about to find out.
Enjoy!**

Kirk-
Jim will get you all your favorite foods and pack them in a box. He would find the best planet around and you two would visit, spending hours cuddling in the son. And Jim would always make sure you didn't accept that you were getting older and older. No old person jokes. Just you two together.

McCoy-
Leonard will use some medical science to show you how you're younger than your actual birth age. He would then spend the day doing your wishes, bringing you food, watching movies, cuddling, etc. Anything you wanted to do. 

Spock-
Spock never truly understood the concept of celebration of birth. To him you were just born. Nothing more nothing less. But, since you were human and grew up with birthdays, Spock went and asked everyone what they did on their birthdays. The verdict was movie watching and lots and lots of kissing.

Chekov-
Chekov planned a traditional Russian thing. You weren't really sure what it was or what happened during it, but either way you enjoyed. You started the day with this, then moved onto your choice.

Sulu-
He made you your favorite cake, this particular time you chose red velvet. Other days it's chocolate or vanilla or anything really. Today was just a red velvet day.
You two enjoyed your cake and didn't the rest of the day sleeping. You needed it. 

Scotty-
Scotty wouldn't let you live engineering. He had to work a ton but wanted to spend all day with you. You two spent the day talking while you handed him tools. You then had a nice dinner and cuddled till sleep.

Khan-
Khan has just woken up when it was your birthday, but he didn't forget. He took you out to dinner at your favorite place and you two just enjoyed the time together.