McCoy

**This was requested by Mirai98
Hope you enjoy! Sorry I changed it a little bit.
Plus I'll be doing a bunch of the sports wars ones (they were so fun to write) but requests are open and I will do other chapters between.
ALSO! Please do not request the triggering ones. I have issues hearing others problem, in other words, it gives me bad panic attacks. I basically write those because it's a good coping skill for me and writing others issues may make me worse. Sorry about that.
I have tons of sports requests, but I won't be doing just sports ones. There will be a couple after this, in no particular order in which they were requested. I will be trying to get them all, but it may be a long time.**

Leonard McCoy could be a perfect boyfriend. He always cared for you, the crew and the ship. What you found very sweet and adorable is the sad little state he would get into when his daughter, Joanna, would call him crying that she missed him. She was thirteen but was in and out of her moms home and her grandparents, as well as some other relatives. Sometimes the stress made her want her dad home even more.

The Enterprise was docked on Earth for mandatory repairs. Kirk could be one of the worst captains at times, putting the ship and it's crew in danger. One of the things he and Doctor McCoy hated most were writing digital letters to deceased crew members families. Unfortunately, lots had to be written after this incident.

Leonard sighed as he sat down on your couch, running his hands through his dark hair. You already knew what he wanted, a little glass of whiskey and some comfort. After a tough day at work it was a ritual for you two. He never has more than one small glass of whiskey incase he has to go back to work.

"Those letters take a while for you to write." You state, bringing him his glass before sitting beside him. Almost as soon as the whiskey glass was in his hand, the burning liquid was gone. It really only was one big sip and that was it. "Wow.."

"I miss Joanna. Bad." Leonard told you, pulling you into a tight hug. You held his head at your chest, your chin resting on the top of his head. Rarely did he feel bad enough that he needed this kind of comfort.

"Aww. We're on Earth, you should have her stay over until we have to leave. I don't mind having her here, I'd love to meet her." You suggest, adjusting you both so Leonard was more comfortable. You gently rubbed his back and ran your hair through his soft hair, slowly rocking back and forth.

"That.. That could work. She called me today." Leonard muttered, sitting up and looking around for the phone. You didn't notice how exhausted he was until he couldn't even keep his eyes open to look for the phone.

"Okay, first, go to bed. You can call her in the morning." You insist, helping Leonard lay down on the couch. There wasn't even a mumble from him before he was asleep.

A couple days later, Joanna was over at yours and Leonard's apartment. She was extremely sweet and nice to you, happy her father had found someone great. While Joanna was over, her birthday came. You suggested she have a bunch of her friends over to spend the night; as expected Joanna was excited. You barely seemed like a mom to her, more like an older best friend. Just the relationship you really wanted with her.