McCoy

**Set at the end of Into Darkness.
Requested by @mayalovesmikey
Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's a bit short.
As I said to those with requests, they got all jumbled up.
And I would like to add something about Anton Yelchin for those who are wondering and haven't found out yet. He did NOT suffer in the crash, according to the coroner report he died within a minute and probably would barely have known what was going on. It made me feel better to know so I hope it helps those who didn't know too.**

The ship was in extreme danger. A superhuman going by the name of, Khan, was waging war on the ship. You were Y/N Kirk, older sister of Jim Kirk, the captain. Jim asked you to go to engineering.

"Scotty?? Where is he?!" You yell, digging your heels into the metal of the floor. Scotty looked up, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"Lassie, he wants to say goodbye to you. He gave me the orders to let you say goodbye, then take you to Doctor McCoy. He is your boyfriend after all." Scotty muttered, giving you a little hug. He took you by the hand gently and walked you over to Jim; he was standing outside a radiation chamber.

"Jim?..." You ask, taking a few careful steps forward. Jim enveloped you in a hug, rubbing your back as tears poured down your face. No one had to say anything, you knew he was going to die.

"You're my older sister, I love you. I care for you. I'll miss you." Jim simply said, unable to really muster more.

"You're my baby brother, I'll never ever forget how you looked as a baby. How sweet you were, how small you always were. Those bright blue eyes starting at you with tufts of blond hair on your head. And then as a strong captain, I'll never ever forget that. Never forget that Jim." You say, pulling him into a hug before neck punching him. Spock taught you how to Vulcan nerve pinch incase you ever needed to.

Jim collapsed against metal pipes; you propped him upright. "I love you baby brother." You whisper, kissing his forehead. Scotty had left to go stabilize something moments earlier so you needed to act fast. You ran into the radiation chamber, off the save the ship.

Leonard McCoy cried when he saw your body. He wasn't able to leave sickbay, but when Kirk came in carrying you bridal style his heart sunk. You were his real true love and now you were dead.

"I'm so sorry Bones." Jim sobbed, refusing to let you go. He gripped your hand as Leonard stood over you, still shocked.

"She's..." Leonard murmured, watching as Jim sobbed more. Neither could believe you were dead, but they would never have to.

Sickbay figured out Khan's blood saved people, so of course you were injected with it. Weeks later, you awoke from a coma with your brother and boyfriend at your side.

You and Leonard shared a long kiss, only breaking apart when Jim's poking at Leonard's arm bothered him. They were both thrilled you were okay and you and Leonard could now live your lives.

~~~~~~~
So for those who read StarFleet Love, it is on hold for quite a while. I'm working on a different Kirk fanfic, but I do want to continue StarFleet Love. It'll be a long time though before its started up again. Sorry about that.