Chekov - Anton Yelchin Tribute

**This chapter is dedicated to Anton Yelchin. He will forever be in our hearts and will always be loved.
The chapter will be happy best I can make it. This is a celebration of in Anton's memory, not a tragic story. Because he's still here. I believe in the afterlife, but I'm not religious. So I believe that he's still here, smiling every time one of his fans smiles.
I'm gonna start something. Whenever you smile, if you're sad over Anton for a while, think that smiling is what he would want. He would want you to move on and live his memory in a good way, not a sad depressing way. Just smile and continue life, with Anton smiling and living his new life in the afterlife (if you believe in that).
Please, enjoy this chapter. I tried my absolute best.

The video above is by Matthew Gray Gubler, it's from when he gave Anton acting lessons while Anton was on Criminal Minds. It's cute. Just wanted to post it there. It's called "The Authorized Biography of Matthew Gray Gubler" incase the link doesn't work.**

Pavel Chekov was such a happy and energetic guy. He tended to act like a puppy somedays; newly transferred into a home with people who took care of him and loved him. There wasn't a person on the ship that didn't find happiness from the young Russian.

"Whatcha doing!" Pavel asked, sitting down beside you at lunch. His tray clambered onto the table, gravy pooling in a pile of mashed potatoes.

"Eating my lunch. You're rather happy." You say, smiling at him. Pavel grinned and took a bite of food before giving you a hug.

"Sugar can do many things. As well as a small amount of alcohol." Pavel hinted, eating a few more bites. Due to his hyperactivity, he barely gave himself time to chew in between bites.

"Hey, kid, we got a special dinner in just a couple hours. Don't eat too much." McCoy tapped in the table, smirking a little. Chekov rolled his eyes and dumped his food away, sitting down again.

"Happy?" He asked, eyeing McCoy teasingly. McCoy nodded and left, chuckling to himself at the kids sass. Most people wouldn't treat the chief of medical that way, he did have hypo powers. Plus, McCoy can get super scary when he's mad.

"How you manage to get away with that is beyond me." You joke, kissing his cheek. Pavel turned his head and actually kissed you, on the lips. They were soft, warm, and inviting. You two continued to kiss, lost in each other for a few minutes.

"Um, people are attempting to eat." A visibly uncomfortable Spock asked, poking you and Pavel on the back. Both of you turned around a winked at Spock. He looked shocked, but eventually just ignored you two and continued to read his book. You thought you heard Nyota say 'Let them be Spock, they're young and in love.'

<------->

The party was amazing. Great food, all your friends, Pavel refusing to let go of your hand. Everyone and everything was perfect. Jim and Scotty started a small prank war amongst themselves.

"Vodka is for the weak." Scotty remarked, pointing to the small half full glass Pavel was holding. Pavel scoffed and finished it, wincing at the burn of the alcohol in his throat.

"Well, you can't do that too well with Scotch, can ya?" He remarked back, smirking at Scotty. Scotty sighed and continued his drinking. Little did he know, Jim snuck up behind him and placed a 'Worlds worst engineer' sign on his back.

"You and your vodka." You laugh, trying a tiny sip of the bit you had. You weren't much of a drinker, but Pavel insisted that you try just a little vodka before returning to your usual wine. Wine didn't have that strong of a taste, more like grape juice without a lot of sugar. Vodka tasted almost like straight up alcohol, wayyy too strong.

"It's a great Russian invention." Pavel insisted, pouring himself a little more. Before he took a sip, McCoy walked over and confiscated the glass. Pavel pouted, his brows furrowing as McCoy sighed.

"Too much already, I don't need you crawling back to me whining about a hangover." McCoy grumbled, handing Pavel two Advil tablets. He took them without hesitation.

Taking your hand, Pavel walked over to a bunch of chairs. He sat down, making sure you were right beside him. "You're in a cuddly mood." You point out, resting your head on his shoulder. Pavel smiled an award winning smile and kissed your forehead.

"How should I not when I have Starfleet's top model right now to me." He said, kissing your cheek. You blushed and smiled, holding his hand tighter.

"I love you, Pavel." You whisper, kissing his lips.

"I love you, Y/N." He whispered back, kissing your lips as well. This time, no one dared bother you.

~~~~~
I know this seemed soon, but it had to be done. I just had to do this... I had to write it. Updates will resume to the normal slower updates just due to my schedule and all that.
I may seem insensitive by pushing this, but please, live life normally and smile to the best of your ability. It helps. Believe me. My chapters will be normal after this.
Live Long and Prosper Anton, you will always be loved.

Requests are open for anyone who would like one.