Chekov

**This was requested by anangelnamedcas
Hope you enjoy it!! Sorry it's a bit short.
Anyway, you ONE WEEK to do the edit contest!! Info in the edit contest chapter.
I just nearly had a heart attack. I accidentally cut this chapter from my phone but I got it back thank god.**

Pavel Chekov could be the universes biggest flirt, or as he proffered, Russia's biggest flirt. There was something about that man and Russia that he just wouldn't let go. Anyway, he really loved the soft fluffy flirting.

The captain, Jim Kirk, was celebrating his birthday with the crew. It was obvious he didn't plan this himself or even have a say in the matter, but it was a good time for everyone. Scotty and Jaylah were making small talk over some drinks, smiling to each other. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy were all looking out the window and talking and laughing.

"I love that color in you, it really compliments the gorgeous color of your eyes." Pavel Chekov told you, slurring slightly with his speech. He had had just a couple glasses of scotch, not nearly enough for him to be drunk yet.

"Why thank you, Pasha. I like your grey shirt, compliments your muscles." You say, smirking and holding his arm. You two were dating for a while but Pavel always loved to act like you met for the first time.

"Your hair is so smooth and beautiful. It's gonna be hard for anyone to ever top it." Pavel told you, smiling as wide as he can. You blushed, swirling your drink with a straw. You didn't want anything very alcoholic at all, just a little bit but didn't taste like it. Pavel still liked his scotch and vodka.

"I think those muscles got anything and everything beat, Pasha." You joke, kissing his cheek and squeezing his biceps. To show off, he flexed the muscles and laughed, taking a sip of his drink.

"I, uh, work out every morning you know. Lifting weights. That stuff." Pavel smirked, kissing your cheek gently. The two of you looked at each other before bursting into laughter.

"Why do we even do this anymore." You say, losing breath from laughing so hard. Coughs began to erupt from your body, air refusing to go into your lungs.

"Because it always makes us happy." Pavel reasoned, planting a soft kiss on your lips. He wrapped his arm around you, leading you over to a couch. The two of you sat, cuddling next to each other. You caught the captain smiling at you two, proud that his youngest ensigns had really found love. And he wasn't wrong, you and Pavel were truly in love.