Spock

This was requested by @Spockisbae123 Hope you enjoy! I am still working through requests and drafts, so just want to say please give it some time. Thanks! Anyway, enjoy!

Two weeks ago, you found out one of the biggest things of your life. You were pregnant, seven weeks along at that. Your husband, Spock, was the father of course, but he had never said anything about actually wanting children.

"Okay, Spock, I am pregnant. It's yours. If you don't want the baby, I am afraid I am keeping it so we need to discuss further things. If you want the baby that's fantastic. I love you, Spock." You rehearse under your breath. He wasn't home yet, but you knew the best way to tell him was straight it. It was incredibly nerve racking to you already to tell him, but doing it vocally was even worse.

"Y/N? May I come in?" You hear someone ask from outside your quarters. The voice sounded like Nyota, you two were close friends before either of you had dated Spock. She broke up with him, so there was no hard feeling from her for you dating him.

"Yeah, give me a second." You say, setting down your script rehearsal on how to tell Spock. You opened your door, being greeted by a smile.

"I know you're pregnant and scared to tell Spock, McCoy came to me concerned you would never tell him. Congrats by the way! With the mix of you two, that baby is going to be adorable!" Nyota exclaimed, being sure to keep her voice down incase Spock happened to be walking down the hallway. She pulled you into a hug, giving you another comforting smile.

"Thank you and he's right, I probably won't tell Spock till he nervously asks me why I've gotten so fat." You remark, sitting down on your couch again. You handed Nyota your script, curling up into a ball.

Nyota read it over, nodding as she finished. "Definitely what Spock would want to hear. If you're scared to do it verbally, just hand him the PADD and hold his hands as he reads. That would work too," Nyota suggested, running her brain to figure out how to help.

You uncurl, nodding slowly. Handing him to note made you feel much better about telling him, a lot less likely for you to stumble. Nyota sat beside you, placing a hand on your knee and giving you another hug.

"Thank you for being supportive, I know it's still a little awkward with you dating Spock and all." You say, wiping your eyes of tears. Nyota shrugged, smiling at you.

"Don't worry about it, again, I broke up with him so he was free to anyone." She confirmed, getting up and going over to a box she had set on the table when she first came in. "I brought you some chocolates. I was talking with someone who had just had a baby in sickbay and they said chocolate was a godsend earlier in the pregnancy."

"Thank you, that's so thoughtful." You say, taking the box and opening it up. You offered one to Nyota, which she accepted. Who wouldn't turn down chocolate?

"I'll leave you to wait for Spock, he should be home soon. Good luck." Nyota told you, giving you another good luck hug before leaving. Spock came home a few minutes later, his hair tussled, a bruise around his eye.

"Awww Spock, what happened?" You ask, scooting over for him to sit beside you. He shrugged, beginning to take his shirt off to get changed. He had grabbed a shirt from his closet before sitting down beside you.

"The alien species was not... exuberant.. for us to be present on their planet." Spock told you, sighing as he changed his shirt and sat further into the couch. You kiss his cheek, gently rubbing your thumb on his bruise.

"Well, I have something that will either cheer you up, or make you feel bad." You tell him, nerves swarming through you. You pulled up a PADD, preparing to show him the note that explained.

"You're pregnant?" He asked, causing you to drop the PADD. He knew, he knew. How could he even know?

"Uh, wow, um, yes." You say, not having the words as Spock pulled you into a hug. You heard him sniffle, almost cry. He held you close, your shirt beginning to feel wet as he actually cried.

"I can't believe it." Spock mumbled, releasing all emotions he may have built up over time. You didn't dare ask how he knew, he probably saw the scans that Doctor McCoy had. As chief science officer, Spock had to sign off on almost everything.

"You're excited?" You ask, knowing his answer was inevitably yes. Spock nodded, wiping his eyes. You had never seen him as emotional as this, it was a nice change, but you knew it wouldn't last.

"I love you." He told you, trying to straighten himself out. You kissed his lips, smiling as Spock slightly smiled back.

"I know."