Sports Wars [Bowling]

**Sport requested by Mirai98 !
Hope everyone enjoys!
I am totally and completely obsessed with the Wicked Soundtrack and various songs from Glee, particularly the show tunes. Good thing I get to go to the traveling Broadway version of The Lion King next week. Anyone know any good musicals that are recorded so I can watch them on DVD or Netflix? I've seen Phantom of the Opera.**

Bowling should not be so difficult. Of course, when you go with your friends, weird things can happen. Kirk made some inappropriate jokes about bowling balls and men, resulting in a slap from both you and Nyota. McCoy embarrassed him by making him take a blood alcohol test, which came up clear.

Spock, being the ignorant Vulcan to human sports, had no idea what bowling even was. But now you were all at a bowling alley, getting two lanes set up for the game. Of course, drinks and food were instantly ordered. Everyone put on their shoes and the game began.

"Okay okay, drinking game here. Everytime Spock throws a gutter ball, we take a sip of our drink." Kirk suggested, carrying over four glasses of beer from the bar for various people. Everyone looked at each other and shrugged, it couldn't be that bad.

"Why me?" Spock asked, picking up a bowling ball for the first time and nearly dropping it. Everyone laughed a little before Uhura helped him correct hold it.

"Because you're you, that's why." McCoy told him, taking a sip of his beer. You just had a more fruity cocktail drink than something basic like beer. Spock raised and eyebrow before attempting to throw the ball down the lane.

The ball barely made it down the lane before going into the gutters; everyone took drink. "Watch and learn boys." Uhura sneered, skillfully throwing the bowling ball down the lane and getting a strike first try. You swear you heard Spock mumble fascinating or Kirk something about how she's probably good in bed. Nothing stopped that man.

The other lane started bowling, Chekov throwing a gutter ball before knocking a few pins down. Spock continued to throw gutters, so everyone continued to drink.

"I got this." Leonard told all of you, taking a few skilled steps forward. When he swung his arm forward, the ball didn't slide out of his fingers. He tell forward, face planting onto the wood floor. "I meant to do that!"

"Suuuuureee." Everyone simultaneously said. Leonard blushed a dark red color before successfully throwing the bowling ball down the lane.

You weren't as bad as you thought. You started out rusty and not too good but as it went on you got much better. Scotty, being an engineer, had calculated the entire ball to lane and pin ratio. He managed to get a good score every single time.

"My fingers are stuck.." Spock muttered, hanging his hand loose. A bowling ball was stuck to his hand, his fingers not coming out of the holes. It took both you and Kirk to pry the ball from his hands.

Kirk was a super good playing and kept making remarks about how he was as good as a kisser as he was a bowler. You kissed his nose and whispered, "Not a chance, Pretty Boy."

All in all the game of bowling was pretty good. No serious injury, no one completely drunk, and no one competitively staring at each other.