Spock [Requests are Closed]

**This was requested by @Stargurl3 Hope you enjoy! Sorry it's short! I tried my best at this, I wasn't sure how to really do it. And I was watching Apollo 13 while writing.. And about that previous authors note, nothing is set in stone. It could be either change a lot about my writing or not, I have no idea. Just a heads up incase.**

An oddly hilarious discovery was made by the crew of the USS Enterprise. This discovery was an app known as Dubsmash. The user could make videos of themselves and or others singing to songs. Kirk had originally discovered the app and it soon spread throughout the crew like wildfire.

Two particular men were not that fond of the silly videos, and their names were Leonard McCoy and Spock. You were enjoyed making the videos and watching them, but since you were dating Spock the opportunities to make them were rare. He was a very stubborn man when it came to be embarrassed.

"You have no sense of fun!" You exclaim, holding a camera in your hand. You, Scotty, Chekov, Sulu, and Kirk had filmed a video to Bohemian Rhapsody originally by Queen. Everyone was laughing and having a good time, but then there was Spock.

Spock stood in the corner, barely looking at those making the 'illogical' music videos. He could never figure out how anyone would want to do such an absurd thing. Even the one person he had that agreed, McCoy, had fallen to the dark side of dubsmash. Nothing could stop him now.

"I have many senses of fun, but your idea of fun varies from mine." Spock defended himself, his physical stature never wavering. You rolled your eyes, reaching behind his back to take his hand. You stood on your toes, kissing his cheek.

"Can you at least try my version of fun? Please?" You ask again, putting on a pouty face. Spock raised an eyebrow, skeptical as to how this could go. You put on your best puppy dog eyes, smiling at Spock. No one, not even the half Vulcan, could resist your irresistible puppy eyes.

"I will do one. Alone. With just us." Spock agreed, carefully taking your hand in his. You smiled wider, kissing his cheek. Spock blushed an almost unnoticeable shade of light green, a smile just brimming his lips.

"Thank you, baby." You smirk, kissing his lips quickly before going back by Kirk to make another video. It was like a virus, this app. No one could resist, not even Starfleet's only Vulcan member.

Later that night, you and Spock made a dubsmash. You couldn't stop laughing at how different and human Spock managed to act for one small music video. Secretly, you sent it to the main crew and made them promise to never tell Spock that they saw it. They kept their promise to never tell Spock, but they refused to ever delete it from their PADD's. The world of Dubsmash had taken over, and now that it had established, it would never leave.