Spock

**Two things, one, this was requested by Clieo_Whiteshadow and it's a personal reader insert so a name will be added. Sorry if it's bad it's like 2:00 AM.
Hope you enjoy it! It's a bit shorter than I'd like, there wasn't much to go on. And if there's typos, and I'm tired and upset so Sorry about that.
And two, I HAVE 621 FOLLOWERS!!! HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN!?**

Aubrey was not a hard name to pronounce, yet people screwed it up constantly. You never knew why; you had been called Abby, Audrey, and Aubray with the 'ray' part emphasized. The mispronounced versions of your otherwise simple name drive you crazy.

Your new advisor, Commander Spock, was not immune to the mispronunciations of your name. He managed to call you all three within the first ten minutes. Since you had been in school forever, you were conditioned to not respond to any of them until the correct one is pronounced.

"Aubrey?" Spock finally asked, getting it right for once. You looked up and raised your hand a little, a cute smile plastered to your face. The Vulcans face barely twitched before moving on again.

The rest of the class was boring, but you had to admit, Spock's voice was pretty charming. He was emotionless no doubt, but charming none the less. His dark hair always plastered on his forehead in a straight cut, his brown eyes so adorable.

"Audrey? Aubray? Oh right, Aubrey?" Spock asked, trying to get your attention. You were pretty lost daydreaming about his soft brown eyes, but his voice whipped you back to reality.

The whole class laughed at both you and Spock's failed attempts to pronounce your name. It wasn't that hard, jeez. Probably half the girls in the room were also daydreaming about how good Spock might be at make out sessions, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Was something distracting you?" Spock asked, standing uniform stance with his hands behind his back. You blush a dark crimson color before thinking of the most witty answer you could.

"Just thinking about you sir and how you manage to get those tight pants on in the morning. Yet you can't pronounce my name right... Huh." You say, mentally cursing yourself for such a weak comeback. Why did you have to say pants? What sane person talks about someone's pants in a situation that didn't even need a comeback.

"Uh, well I inform you I get my pants on quite easily and your name has many pronunciations." Spock defended, taking your comment about the pants seriously. Everyone snickered and you swore you could see Spock blush light green.

"It takes one to know one. How to make a fool of oneself." You mutter, putting your head down on the desk and hoping to forget this. Spock was probably doing the same.

~~~~~ Super important, but trigger warning and please no triggering answers.

I seriously need an alternative to self harm. Now when I get upset or say something I'm not supposed to I hit my hand with a rock. My left hand is now bruised and swollen at one part and my pinky finger is black and blue. I just need something else to do when I want to do this.