Kirk

**Requested by @Asura_Rengi
Sorry it won't tag you but hope you like it!
Sorry it's short but short and sweet eh? Possible trigger warning in the next part of the authors note, but unlikely. For me yes it may be but I'm super sensitive so who knows.
I'm still not really fully up to truly writing. I mean, I feel mostly okay yet I just don't want to write. I don't know why. I'm surprised I managed to get this one. I've been being bullied so that could be why. Honestly, no idea. **

James Tiberius Kirk, the name was enough to send butterflies into your stomach. He was one of the hottest guys in StarFleet. You were lucky enough to even have a class with him.  Most girls that drooled over him didn't have that fortunate luck. Basically every woman, even some men, loved the young man.

James was for the most part oblivious to his far fetched popularity. You were really attracted to him, yet you doubted he knew you existed. You were near the bottom of the food chain when it came to popularity. Only your few friends and teachers knew about you, or so you thought.

It was near Valentines day and you were going to try a move on Jim. Lots of woman would be doing the same thing, but you decided it was worth a shot. You made a simple card, just saying your first name and how you had a crush on him.

Nothing too revealing, just that you thought he was good looking and funny, even a little on how he was a pretty nice guy for acting like a womanizer. He once helped someone who was being bullied and you witnessed it. You thought it was brave and honorable. The poor kid being bullied barely spoke English.

The day right before Valentines day, you slipped the note between the door and the floor of his dorm and left. The class with him couldn't have come slower.

"Uh, Y/N?" James asked, walking over to you after class. He held your note in his hand, the seal was broken so you knew he had at least opened it. "I, uh, think this note was from you. I just wanted to say thank you and out of almost all the woman that sent me notes, yours was the best. You recognized for me than how I look, so thank you. I was wondering if you want to go out sometime?..."

You were completely stunned. James Kirk actually asked you out on a date. Not a hook up, a date. "I-I'd love to James." You stutter, the shock still registering. James smiled; he laughed a little to himself.

"Please, call me Jim, and does Friday night work? I'll take you to dinner at this great place and we can talk?" Jim asked, blushing as he spoke. He nervously ran his hands through his dirty blonde hair and awkwardly chuckled to himself.

"See you then, Jim." You say, writing down your number for him before leaving. You didn't want to do anything dumb and mess up your date. You, Y/N, actually got a date with Jim Kirk. You couldn't be happier.