Chekov

**For those wondering about follow back day it's for anyone who wants me to follow the them! For today only I will be following back everyone who follows me today!
I don't usually follow back and for some reason today I feel like doing it sooo if anyone wants me to follow them you know what to do. I swear this isn't just me trying to get more followers I really do want to follow you guys because you guys mean more to me than my life.
Thank you JustALittleTrekkie for sending me this and the original people who created it.
I neeeeeed requests please!!
LOOK WHAT HAPPENED ON MY TWITTER.**

Pavel Chekov could be an idiot when he is drunk. He stumbled around, his hair in his eyes. "I want to be an assassin!" He shouted, his voice alternating between English and Russian. You were fluent in both.

"No." Both you and your best friend, Hikaru Sulu, chimed in. Imaging Pavel as an assassin was like imagining a chipmunk managing a machine gun.

"Come onnnn. I would look totally sexy in one of those suits with a gun!" Pavel shouted, mimicking a gun with his hands. Scotty, who was also in the room, stood up and began clapping. You and Hikaru kept hushing him so he didn't in courage the young Russian.

"Follow your dreams laddy!" Scotty shouted, whistling before the nausea of alcohol took over and he had to sit.

"Imagine it Y/N, imagine it!" Pavel shouted, excitement taking over his body. He began to jump up and down like a kangaroo on steroids.

"I'm imagining it Pasha, sit down!" You command, stomping your foot down. Pavel sat down instantly and sook after he threw up. Jumping too often with that much alcohol is bad.

"I'm gonna be the worlds best assassin." Pavel murmured when he finished, spreading his arms as wide as they would go for emphasis.

"I'm sure you will, but for now, you're my boyfriend and must sleep."

"No I'm an assassin."

"Pavel, you can't even break a toothpick." Hikaru intervened, handing the teen a tooth pick. Pavel snapped it in half and got a splinter; he winced.

"Come on, home to bed." You insist, taking the so called best assassin in the world back home. He took a big fuzzy blanket and curled up, hugging a pillow.

"I'm the best assassin. Screw Bucky Barnes." Pavel murmured before dozing off. You just sighed and laid beside him, hoping the worlds best assassin chose not to kill you.