Kirk

**This was requested by @i_love_animeess Hope you enjoy! Sorry if it's not exactly what you wanted.**

Jim Kirk was a protective man and anyone who denied it was a fool. The whole crew knew of how protective the man could be, especially to you. You were his wife of almost three years, you had put up with three years of him being very protective. It was flattering actually.

You had recently found out you were pregnant, causing Jim to be a little more protective. You didn't have a baby bump or anything yet, you just got a little more tired and were a little bloated. New crewmen on the ship didn't seem to mind this.

"So, I haven't been with many woman, but I know you're the one for me." One man attempted to flirt, blushing a red color to almost match his uniform. You looked up, smiling a little. You loved it when people flirted with you, it gave you a chance to work on your comebacks.

"And how do you know you're the one for me?" You asked, setting the PADD down to give the man attention. He smiled, slightly smirking.

"I just do. My name's Nolan, I'm new." He introduced, smiling a smile that could win a modeling award. He was a handsome man, tall, dark hair, light eyes, not that bad looking. But, you had no intention of feeling anyway different about him.

"Y/N, nice to meet you." You say, extending your hand for him to shake. He did and laughed, glancing you up and down.

"Wanna go for dinner sometime? My treat?" Nolan asked at a bad time. Jim walked in to engineering, striding over to you. He kissed your cheek softly to your temple, right in front of Nolan.

"What's going on?" Jim asked, wrapping an arm around you. Nolan's eyes widen, trying to stutter out an apology.

"Captain sir, I'm so sorry I had no idea she was with you. I wouldn't have flirted with her if I would've known I'm so sorry." Nolan stuttered, holding his hands up in surrender and backing up. Jim smiled, kissing your temple and gently putting his hand on your stomach a little more.

"It's alright ensign, just please don't flirt with my pregnant wife again." Jim said, smiling even more. Nolan nodded, gave you two a word of congratulations, and left.

"Sorry about that." You say, keeping an arm around Jim's waist as you walked to your quarters. Jim sighed, kissing your temple again.

"Please don't do that again, we don't want Jim Jr to hear." Jim laughed before turning dead serious again. You sighed, plopping down on the bed. Jim sat beside you, refusing to leave you.

"What if Jim is a Jane?" You ask, looking down at your stomach. You had put on a little weight so your dress was just a little snug, but it wasn't bad. Jim grinned again, smirking slightly.

"I don't care which, just healthy. But seriously, if someone does that again, just say you're pregnant and unless they wanna take over the complaining and 3AM cravings, they need to leave you to me." Jim instructed, going into captain command mode. You laughed and nodded, kissing his cheek. Jim broke the seriousness and laughed, cuddling you close. Maybe a protective husband wasn't always bad, it could be comedic.