McCoy

**Based off of the show Xena. Hope everyone likes and thanks for the idea!
Sorry it's not good...**

Crying filled the air as your three week old son desperately refused to sleep. You had to get up every night to take care of him since your husband always had late shifts and then early morning. He hardly slept and needed every ounce he could get.

Now, you and Leonard, your husband, had a few days off work to catch up on sleep and to just spend some time together. That hasn't happened much due to Leonard working and you always being home while you were pregnant. 

Sleep didn't seem like it was happening either. Your son refused to sleep at all. You groaned, rolling over in bed to cover your head with a pillow. "I love him to death but for gods sake Leonard it's your turn go!" You yell, irritated. You kicked Leonard's leg to make sure he was awake.

"I'm up I'm up!" Leonard shouted, rapidly sitting up and looking around. He swung his feet off the bed and sighed, pushing up and walking into your son, Colin's room.

Colin continued to cry and scream, but Leonard shut the baby monitor off so you barely heard a thing. Sleep quickly followed for you, but not the boys of house.

"Please be quiet so I can sleep. If you go to sleep, I can sleep with mommy and maybe you'll have a new baby brother or sister in a few months." Leonard attempted to bargain, but Colin did stop screaming. He looked up at the light behind his father's head, unable to actually make out shapes and only light and dark.

"There we go.." Leonard cooed, continuing to rock him gently. Colin's big brown eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. Leonard sighed with relief, setting Colin back down in his crib and turning the baby monitor back on.

He crawled into bed, pulling the covers up to his chin. The warmth was cozy and sweet, just like the best wife he could've asked for.

Softly, Leonard wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close. You smiled in your sleep, the extra warmth very much so welcome. Very soon, your whole family was finally sound asleep.